Is it just me or did they make Makeb a lot harder for the Empire?

bannsider

I have 3 level 55 Rep characters who have all done Makeb with very few problems. Last night I got my first Imperial (a sorcerer) to 55 and I thought whilst not overly difficult the Makeb missions (especially the last 3) seemed significantly more difficult than the corresponding Republic missions.

Anyone else agree?

I did it reverse of you. I have leveled a number of Imperial toons since launch and only recently started on Pub side.

After taking my first Pub toon through Makeb, I thought to myself, "bloody easy mode."

Personally, I found in a number of ways, often in, for lack of a better term, "level design," the Republic has it easier.

Only difference is last boss for the empire which is lot more difficult mechanics wise.... if you miss one step u get 1-shot-killed.

on pub side you can just destroy that git with tank\spank tactics.

regarding other parts of makeb both sides get to the same places so no difference there.

regarding other parts of makeb both sides get to the same places so no difference there.

No they're really not. The same general zones sure but the mob density and layout/paths you take are completely different. You almost never run into the other faction.

No they're really not. The same general zones sure but the mob density and layout/paths you take are completely different. You almost never run into the other faction.

I must be playing a different Makeb then because I regularly run into players from the other faction. Usually in the later regions but I have seen Republic characters in Solida Hesk's estate and the Westwater Settlements which are very early regions for the Empire.

I agree the final boss fight is harder for the Empire but they get a better storyline as a reward. The Emperor's Wrath, my Dark 5 juggernaut, saving the planet was hilarious and much more exciting than my Smuggler rescuing a bunch of people I've never met on an Ark.

I must be playing a different Makeb then because I regularly run into players from the other faction. Usually in the later regions but I have seen Republic characters in Solida Hesk's estate and the Westwater Settlements which are very early regions for the Empire.

Once you're done the story quests and doing dailies this is true - I meant purely from a leveling perspective.

I have 3 level 55 Rep characters who have all done Makeb with very few problems. Last night I got my first Imperial (a sorcerer) to 55 and I thought whilst not overly difficult the Makeb missions (especially the last 3) seemed significantly more difficult than the corresponding Republic missions.

Anyone else agree?

it does seem a bit harder... i leveld a 55 shadow and a jug there

and i got stuff alot easier on my shadow