When and how do I initiate the Kira romance?

Ishagu

It's not bugged at all anymore... and technically if you chose the LS option it never was bugged:

After finishing Taris and Nar Shaddaa you get a quest to go to an asteroid mining station. There you learn some surprising facts about Kira's past. After you leave the station you can talk to Kira on your ship. You have the options of choosing: LS "We must tell the council", a DS [Flirt] "I'll protect you", or a non-alignment "You're a liability."

For awhile people who chose the DS [Flirt] option were blocked (bugged) out of romancing Kira. But that was supposedly fixed in the latest patch.

I chose the LS "tell the council" option and I gained a new quest that gave me about 200 affection with Kira if you choose the right answers (basically supporting her while she talks to the council). After that quest several conversations unlocked with Kira (I was around 4500 affection) and on the last one I had the option of kissing her. I chose that option and we kissed, and now I'm assuming we're in a relationship even though I haven't had any new quests since then (I'm assuming I have to finish chapter 1).

For the record, I've also heard that if you choose the non-alignment "You're a liability option" she is still fully romancable.

it is fixed now.

I flirted with her and I'm at the kissing stage so after Nar Shaada there's a boss fight (a pain in the *** one at that) and there you'll have it

Do you miss your chance to romance her if you do didnt do it in the convo?

It's not bugged at all anymore... and technically if you chose the LS option it never was bugged:

After finishing Taris and Nar Shaddaa you get a quest to go to an asteroid mining station. There you learn some surprising facts about Kira's past. After you leave the station you can talk to Kira on your ship. You have the options of choosing: LS "We must tell the council", a DS [Flirt] "I'll protect you", or a non-alignment "You're a liability."

For awhile people who chose the DS [Flirt] option were blocked (bugged) out of romancing Kira. But that was supposedly fixed in the latest patch.

I chose the LS "tell the council" option and I gained a new quest that gave me about 200 affection with Kira if you choose the right answers (basically supporting her while she talks to the council). After that quest several conversations unlocked with Kira (I was around 4500 affection) and on the last one I had the option of kissing her. I chose that option and we kissed, and now I'm assuming we're in a relationship even though I haven't had any new quests since then (I'm assuming I have to finish chapter 1).

For the record, I've also heard that if you choose the non-alignment "You're a liability option" she is still fully romancable.

except that only being able to choose one option and have it work means that it was ALWAYS bugged, and still is for those who've gone past that point.

except that only being able to choose one option and have it work means that it was ALWAYS bugged, and still is for those who've gone past that point.

Yes, I suppose you're right. What I meant is that the romance itself was not bugged, because there was a way around the bug.

I do feel sorry for those of you who are still bugged. Maybe next week it will be fixed.