Jedi Knights PvP gear is unacceptably pathetic. Be united against it!

Alexious

I like the JK PvP gear more than any of the others.

I didn't like it at first, but upon checking out all the others I'm happy we got the one we did. I play a female character though so that could be why :rolleyes:

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/SIGNED

YEAH COMPLETELY RUBBISH OMG WHAT DO YOU DEVS THINK A JEDI SHOULD LOOK LIKE AAS THIS AINT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You want me to slave over pvp to look like that change the skin of this armor as its Cr*p i have the belt so far and i think thats the only good part to it. I mean if i need to work for something i want to look good at the end of it not like ive fell through a garbage shoot and collected random trooper parts and cooking wok for a helm.

Also whilst your looking at the Jedi Guardian perhaps you can actually make a guardian and not a half-baked easy to kill no armor rubbish tank. I mean ive played over a dozen mmo's in my time and this is the worst tank role ive played. i cant tank unless i have a healer attached to my side 24/7 and i have hardly any interupts and a few poxy cc's that last mere seconds but an inquisitor can stun you for bloody ages and most importantly we got no bloody defense!!!

I MEAN SORT IT OUT GET THESE CLASSES EQUAL AND TONE DOWN THOSE BLOODY INQUISTORS or sort us out and make us a tank class also PVP is just a pile of pap at the moment being a guradian its murder trying to fight and stay alive, im the front line of defense and i cant keep agro for more than 10 secs before im torn to shreds.

Im lvl 50 and i still aint got into enjoying the game yet and bloody hell am i rolling a sith to 50 to just get better looking gar and survivability.

Something really needs adjusting in game asap

That feels better for now!

Edited by Shadow-Republic

Is there a prize for the millionth thread on how horrible the PVP gear is? Or JK gear is general? What about the complete destruction of the mod system? "OH yes, you can wear whatever armor you want from 1-50(Err someone go back and update every news outlet with the truth, you can only customize to 49 and then you have to wear the pvp/raid sets, cause we're bioware and we don't like choi... wait a minute? bioware?!?!)

When i go to the pvp vendor , i tell to my self ... why this guy want me to sell a crap looking armor and he keeps a cool nice armor for himself? he run out of cool things and gave us crap feudal japan armor mixed with C3PO?.

sense 0

I completely agree. This and the fact we can't pull hoods down seriously jeopardize the look of our class.

Bioware better learn soon that MMORPGs are an hedonistic environment, and MMORPG gamers want to look cool. That armor set needs to be completely scrapped (honestly, it's good for nothing. No one wants to play a protocol droid) and replaced with one that looks like the one shown in the trailer above.

Also, a hood toggle needs to be added. Please don't come tell me it'd be "difficult". Helmets already have a single bit of code that determines if the hood goes down or not when they're worn. It's simply not realistic for the implementation of a toggle of any form to be "difficult".

I completely agree. This and the fact we can't pull hoods down seriously jeopardize the look of our class.

Bioware better learn soon that MMORPGs are an hedonistic environment, and MMORPG gamers want to look cool. That armor set needs to be completely scrapped (honestly, it's good for nothing. No one wants to play a protocol droid) and replaced with one that looks like the one shown in the trailer above.

Also, a hood toggle needs to be added. Please don't come tell me it'd be "difficult". Helmets already have a single bit of code that determines if the hood goes down or not when they're worn. It's simply not realistic for the implementation of a toggle of any form to be "difficult".

Add the fat butt feature into the "let's ruin the Jedi knights as much as we can by providing broken gameplay and terrible terrible looks".

http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/2958/bootydk.jpg

Looks like some weak sauce Samurai rip off.. Whoever designed it has not true notion of how people perceive Jedi in the Star Wars universe.

Epic fail on Jedi PvP gear imo.

Especially with those stupid backpacks on the chest.

Looks like some weak sauce Samurai rip off.. Whoever designed it has not true notion of how people perceive Jedi in the Star Wars universe.

Epic fail on Jedi PvP gear imo.

Especially with those stupid backpacks on the chest.

agreed and /signed how about something like aion did with a vendor that can graft the look of one armor on top of another armor of the same type. my favorite is the leather jacket from starter planet :)

They could have done it better, but I get what they are going for, I like the idea

would you care to explain since no one else seems to have gotten it? I'm curious.

Power Rangers Samurai blingtard version?

Edited by Abriael