PvP fraction balance

mtanios

he guys i've been playing a lot of War zones on imperial side and i've been losing 9/10 every day. Some weeks i don't even get to complete the weekly pvp quest just because i don't have the time to play 200 War zones. Most of the time when my team does get a win it's vs another imperial team.

What i've seen is two things, the republic has a lot more healers and they really play for objectives instead of just fighting the first target they can select..

correct me if i'm wrong.

p.s. i did notice that at 1-49 imperials have a bit higher win ratio, but who cares about low level pvp right :D

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe its one these reasons?

1) Half team leave before match starts

2) Other half leaves when lose one objective

3) New players have to finish game.

4) Team full of warriors and inquisitors and not a single healer.

5) Premades almost always leave when game half way thru and losing. Atleast one pvp guild do this.

6) Me playing my vanguard = instant lose.

Maybe its one these reasons?

1) Half team leave before match starts

2) Other half leaves when lose one objective

3) New players have to finish game.

4) Team full of warriors and inquisitors and not a single healer.

5) Premades almost always leave when game half way thru and losing. Atleast one pvp guild do this.

6) Me playing my vanguard = instant lose.

That about sums up the last weeks of pvp.

Been almost no effort winning from imps, unless you encounter those rare premades of White Noise,m then you get a challenge

You must be really bad to lose that many warzones in a row. Go for kills and objectives, not just kills. Thats your problem.

It takes a group to win or lose a war zone. Even if i was the best or the worst player out there, if the team does nothing to win we will still lose..

but at least my suspicions were true, i might give my Gunslinger a go now instead. At least till server transfer is possible again.

Well, i agree with the post, the Reps win 90% of the games against Imps in normal warzones. Why?

- Reps have always 2 healers or more / Imps rarely have healers in the team;

- Imps rarely have communication over warzone; no call inc's and 80% of the games dont have leadership;

- Many solo players that go only for farm kills;

- Many players think they are Chuck Norris and after ress go alones to 1 base with 3 or more enemies. Dont know play in team.

So, 70-80% of the Imps players are noobs, dont know what to do in warzones and they must leave PVP.

Plz learn how to PVP before.

I took the liberty of removing from quote the parts of your post that are whining/untrue/don't make sense.

My post dont make sense ?

I think majority of Imps pvp players gonna agree with my post.

Im a pvp player and im tired to loose for Reps in normal warzones. Something is wrong in Imp side. Many noobs in pvp. And when i said "noob" im talking about players that dont know what to do in warzones. Some looks like crazy beetles..

I play Rep and i agree... Reps win most games, and the White Noise premades aren't that hard lol:confused: I don't often lose to them IF i queue in a premade, but with pugs it's a different story usually. Queue with friends/guildies, it helps a lot.

And Yoyel... Wat is u doin?

you is special :D:D:D

Yes Hi'de is so special, he must get carried in NWZ :)

On topic, I dont have any problem in warzones, usually winning 90%. But i think the pugs on the imperial side is generally worse than on the rep side. Roll with some friends in a premade, and youll be winning a lot more.

i read this thread at the first page and i have to say someting to this topic.

I am a mercenary and i heal the whole time in warzone but i am already lvl 19.

And my overview of all warzones is that it is really hard to heal because nobody want to guard me so why i should or could heal good?!?

Although I do agree with the statement that Reps win more warzones, I must say that I have 3 level 50 on the Imperial side and I do finish my weekly on all of them, every single week, and it doesn't take the full week to do it.

I believe Reps are more organized, more solidary with each other, not so arrogant in the way they play, and that is a characteristic that comes from all of the "light side" influence. On the other hand, Imps are more selfish and more "chuck norris" becouse of the "dark side" influence. Yes, I believe it goes a little psicological in that matter.

Nevertheless, I also have reps chars and although they aren't level 50, I do warzones with them and I do not agree on more noobs on one side then the other, even yesterday I had a voidstar in the Rep side and it was one of the noobest warzones achievements I saw (Like having all the advantage and losing the 3 turrets becouse they were fighting underground, below the middle turret, with a few imps. Amazing.).

So... let's just keep growing in aware that imperials need to leave the entire "Darth Maul kill all" thing, specially in pug groups, but also when they think they are very good and do bad strategic choises based on the concept that "I can deal with anything" or "I will concentrate my heals on my guildmate, we are awesome", and start to see the entire team as they are, a team, and instead of killing without helping to kill, start to kill and heal the people that are already engaged in a fight. I see a lot of that in the Rep side, not so much on the Imp side.

My 2 cents.

Edited by Kyemin