Terror From Beyond - Bugs?

I'm not sure if others have experienced this or not, but I wanted to post to see.

On the final Boss Terror from Beyond, after we entered the Hyper gate in the 2nd phase when a party member walks off the edge into the little portals to move you to the next platform, they will land on the designated platform and just die from nothing.

Also...

In the 1st phase, upon defeating the final set of Tentacles, the Hyper Gate Beacon appears just before you get pulled into the Hyper gate by Terror from Beyond, and it is killing party members it targets to pull them in. And at that point we couldn't target the Beacon to kill it, so there is no way to avoid it. It doesn't happen all the time, but its becoming very annoying.

If anyone else has had this happen please let us know, maybe we are just a bunch of tards and deserve a smack in the mouth, but we've downed it with no problems in the past. these bugs just started tonight for us.

We've seen the exact same thing from phase 1. Right as they go down, a beacon spawns and there's nothing you can do about it. Transition mode should auto-destroy any beacons. I have it on video also. Uploading it now to:

Edited by SirGCal

Both bugs are known. The first is apparently being addressed in the maintenance today.

The P1 bug isn't really a bug, just bad timing. You're essentially just starting P2 as a beacon was planned to spawn. The act of pulling you into P2 does not stun you for the entire duration. When you see the beam latch onto you, wait a second and then have the ranged dps quickly take it out.

No, it is a bug. When it spawns after they go down or immediately during, there is no way to take it out fast enough before you're pulled in. That is a bug. Timing needs to be fixed to account for that. The summoning part of the phase should instantly kill any beacons out there. OR just have it put you in unharmed like you're going to do anyhow. You're going to the exact same place after all. Death at that point is simply a bug.

• 4 weeks later...

On the final Boss Terror from Beyond, after we entered the Hyper gate in the 2nd phase when a party member walks off the edge into the little portals to move you to the next platform, they will land on the designated platform and just die from nothing.

This is still persisting, has any devs addressed this issue?

This is still persisting, has any devs addressed this issue?

Confirmed. It still happens from time to time.

None of these are bugs I have seen, just bad timing on killing tentacles by raid leader.

Not seen the other bug as described, if u die when going to another platform then the tanks are not placing spit properly or you are running straight into a slam from a tentacle.

The only bug I have seen on the last boss (16man HM) is the tanks dying when jumping off a platform (not through portals).

Edited by earsrgood

None of these are bugs I have seen, just bad timing on killing tentacles by raid leader.

Not seen the other bug as described, if u die when going to another platform then the tanks are not placing spit properly or you are running straight into a slam from a tentacle.

The only bug I have seen on the last boss (16man HM) is the tanks dying when jumping off a platform (not through portals).

I have experienced a 0 dmg death when jumping perfectly fine from platform to platform, a mysterious bug still exists.