Unfortunetly no one will read u post* who can or will do anything about it*

Few weeks now,if u do uprising your lv 75 mobs 70,basicly u can solo it in master mode*

chiss among* hm flashpoint boster is +25-30% stronger then any other hm,but u lose it if u swaps items

new flashpoint meridian, companions are not effected by most aoe or push.

also the dummy (if u have+5% crit perk),put on armor reduc*+hp leave guild join alacrity +5% guild

u got +5% crit and alacrity* great* to fix this,when u attack dummy u lose guild perk or guild perk give u a real buff*

Edited by BreakLemon

Do you have something specific in mind, or are you just venting?

From the look of the last post, I'd say that neither we, nor BW will ever know. 🙄

(To be fair, English may not be the poster's primary language. 🤔 )

Edited by JediQuaker

Yes Uprisings are buggy. They are scaled to 70 but the player is not.

It´s nice for getting the achievements though.

Chiss Flashpoint is buggy since 6.0 - 59 veteran stacks instead of 30.

Again good for the achievements.

I don´t know about the other bugs you mentioned.

Edited by Ahwassa

Yes Uprisings are buggy. They are scaled to 70 but the player is not.

It´s nice for getting the achievements though.

Chiss Flashpoint is buggy since 6.0 - 59 veteran stacks instead of 30.

Again good for the achievements.

I don´t know about the other bugs you mentioned.

The uprising level difference is not a bug

from the patch notes of 6.1

Uprisings

All enemies in Uprisings are now level 70. Players in Uprisings will still remain at level 75.

As a result of the level adjustment for Uprisings, Group Finder rewards for Uprisings have also been adjusted.

Quest dont give that mutch renopoint what they show

25-30% less

That's not the bug that you think it is. In reality, what happens is that the Renown shown in the reward panel is incorrect, as explained in my post here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9809898#post9809898

EDIT: For convenience:

Ugh. It's worse, much worse, than we all thought, and yet it is simultaneously less bad.

I ran around Fleet just now, pelting anything and everyone with my snowball cannon. Getting a parcel gives a miniature mission reward, with some LS points and some (for an L75) RXP...

With no applied bonuses, the Renowned Legacy (whole-legacy +25%) perk and four tiers of the character perk "Improved Renown Experience" = +2% per tier = +8%, for a total of +33%, I was getting 1064RXP per parcel, suggesting a base figure of 800. When I used a Superior Renown Boost (+100%), the award per parcel indicated in chat and Fly Text jumped to 1864 which is, indeed, 800 +133%. The figure shown in the minimission reward panel jumped from something - I didn't note what it was, but it was probably 1415)(1) to 4343, which is... wait for it ...

1864 +133%. = (800 + 133%) + 133%

Conclusion: the mission rewards panel (and, I guess all the mission rewards shown anywhere) apply the total bonus TWICE!

Read into that what you want, but it's definitely a bug.

(1) 1415 is 1064 +33% and 1064 is 800+33%, so that, too, is consistent with the general observation.

Edited by SteveTheCynic