<Condemned> - World First 16 Man Eternity Vault

Hey friends,

We hope you're all enjoying Star Wars: The Old Republic. This is to let you all know that just minutes ago, Condemned was the first guild to clear all of Eternity Vault - 16 man. You can see pictures of our clear at our homepage: http://areyoucondemned.com as well as on our Twitter Feed - twitter.com/condemnedguild

Video strategy guides for these fights will be coming after the next lockout period, with our partnership with TORWARS. Check TORWARS.com in the coming days and weeks for these guides.

For those of you who have been offering support - thanks for that.

We'll report back with further news.

UPDATE 1: Hard Mode 16 man EV cleared through Gharaj.

UPDATE 2: Hard Mode 16 man EV cleared through Ancient Pylons.

UPDATE 3: Hard Mode 16 man EV cleared through Infernal Council

UPDATE 4: Nightmare Mode 16 Man EV cleared through Gharaj. We believe this to be World First.

Check our Twitter Feed for screenshots.

Edited by EFalconer

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The games a week old, and already people have "beaten" it. I don't know if I should be surprised it took this long or sad that my server is no where close to this.

If you consider beating it is clearing the raid on the easiest of 3 difficulties.

It ain't beat till nightmare is down. Normal is just step 1. :cool:

Edited by eNcFireWraith

Grats but you should double check that you were first. I know at least two other groups of friends who are playing who said they cleared EV 16 man yesterday after the lockouts reset.

Theres quite a few people who are clearing Ops and are not posting or bragging about it. As far as I know there is no system for tracking this stuff, so what makes you guys think you are first?

Edited by Lightmgl

Good questions.

1) Lockouts did not reset yesterday for operations, they reset today. This was confirmed by Georg Zoeller. It was unclear to us as to whether or not regular raid resets will occur on Tuesdays in the future or whether they will continue to reset on Wednesday. This week, it was Wednesday.

2) Historically, when there hasn't been an in-game, automated system of measuring world or regional firsts, that has been given to the first guild that announces it with proof (such as a screenshot or video.) We've been following the other hardcore, competitive guilds closely, along with browsing every forum and so forth. As of now, we're the first to announce - with proof - and the status of "world first" for 16 man content.

Hope this clarifies.

I'll leave that research to you. They are out there. and a hint, it's an EU server.

You can play that game.

Like Falconer said. We did our research, and have some pretty credible confrimation. If an EU wants to step up and claim it we will see.

Regardless, our goal is 16 man nightmare (bug free).

You can play that game.

Like Falconer said. We did our research, and have some pretty credible confrimation. If an EU wants to step up and claim it we will see.

Regardless, our goal is 16 man nightmare (bug free).

Your "credible confirmation" is about as useful as his "go find them" statement. I dunno about my friends I haven't looked into it, just what they told me they did the raid on their EU server as soon as the lockout was finished (yesterday meaning the 28th)

Early Access started 15 days ago. 4/5 Nightmare has been down for about a week, and our guild is 2/5 nightmare (Those were a joke).

Do you really think no other guilds have cleared this on normal mode 16man?

Why are you all over the forums posting that you're getting all these firsts?

Edited by Acri

There are some very good EU guilds and we've been following their progress. Like Falc said, without a time-stamped achievement system in-game, the only real way to make claims is a post with a time stamp and a screenshot/video. We haven't seen those, although if they exist we would like to see them.

We compete in PvE because it's fun, we're certainly not going to cry if we did miss something. The only way a Euro guild killed it a few days ago, as someone said, is if they did not kill any bosses in 8-man and were not locked out. Before the patch, the first boss of the 16-man was bugged so it's unlikely anyone got a legit kill before that date. And as was said earlier, lock out was a day late this week for some reason. That was confirmed to be the case for everyone by a dev.

Do you really think no other guilds have cleared this on normal mode 16man?

The first boss in 16 man was bugged before the patch. The lockout ended today. Today was the first day of a new lock out where the boss was not bugged.

Edited by eNcFireWraith

"Grats on the 8 man?"

You mean being sarcastic?

Not only is this the first tier of the expansion, it's completely buggy and a lot of the fights don't even work half the time.

Some of the fights drops loot for some people and not for others.

Most of the content is so push over that people aren't even bothering to post about it. I'm not sure how a topic like this is relevant to anything. There is no real way to track progress.

It's cool you did 16man. I'm not sure why you guys feel the need to post about it all over the forums.

Edit: And also do things like tell people they're missing a mechanic on hardmode pylons when it's actually just completely bugged out.

Edited by Acri