HM TFB 5/5 Server first!

Cryssai

Grats.

I'm not dissing your guilds skill or dedication here but its pretty sad when all Hard mode content is cleared in a week.

How much raid time did you all spend in there?

EDIT : stop being cheap and get a mail droid, 11 unread items of mail sheesh!!!! :p

EDIT 2. Judging off your screenies it took 2 hours night 1, 4 hours nigth 2 and an hour night 3? so 7 hours to clear the place?

Edited by Karasuko

Thanks everyone for your support. It took us just over an hour for story mode and roughly 12 hours in total for hard mode (2 hours, 3 hours, 3 hours, 4 hours). Some of our core group could not make it so our line up was not ideal. The first 2 bosses were a joke. Operator IX, Kephess and The Terror from Beyond required good team coordination and everyone had to be on the ball so we had heaps of fun with those. The last boss alone took roughly 4 hours as that first phase is so long and tedious. All in all we would have to say EA/Bioware did a good job with this operation.

Grats.

I'm not dissing your guilds skill or dedication here but its pretty sad when all Hard mode content is cleared in a week.

EDIT : stop being cheap and get a mail droid, 11 unread items of mail sheesh!!!! :p

EDIT 2. Judging off your screenies it took 2 hours night 1, 4 hours nigth 2 and an hour night 3? so 7 hours to clear the place?

I think if you have been farming EC HM for ages and have a solid group it is entirely reasonable to get it down in a week. I applaud BioWare for not requiring you to farm the first half of a raid for 6 to 8 weeks just to get past a gear check to see the other half in HM.

Grats.

First and second boss was ~2 hours.

Third was ~4 hours,

Fourth was ~3 hours

Fifth was ~4 hours

This has got to be one of the funnest raids. 3rd and 5th boss were both really fun.

Don't see this raid being put on farm anytime soon, as everyone needs to be on ball for the last three bosses.

Can't wait to get back in there with the sentinel.

Gratz to 5/5 HM guys, really good job!

But to make it clear, you're only talking about the last boss as serverfirst right?

Me and my guild Nightmare Council has beaten the first four bosses between the 27. and 30. as serverfirsts and when I did not missed something as oceanic firsts too. Pics and Vids @ nightmarecouncil.com and @ twitch.tv/struck5.

please don't understand my post wrong, I really appreciate your work on the last boss (:

Your Struck @Master Dar'Nala

But to make it clear, you're only talking about the last boss as serverfirst right?

Me and my guild Nightmare Council has beaten the first four bosses between the 27. and 30. as serverfirsts and when I did not missed something as oceanic firsts too. Pics and Vids @ nightmarecouncil.com and @ twitch.tv/struck5.

please don't understand my post wrong, I really appreciate your work on the last boss (:

Only boss that matters is the last one :p

no we are talking about server 1st Full Clear,

no one ever say's that guy ran the first 80m of a 100m race great now do they, its always the first to complete it that gets the glory.

no we are talking about server 1st Full Clear,

no one ever say's that guy ran the first 80m of a 100m race great now do they, its always the first to complete it that gets the glory.

Well actually if it's a series of heats it's the people whom complete it the fastest, not first.

But again, congrats to you guys.