Current Ops Progression (NMEC/HMTFB)

Denchet

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a link to the fights our guildie recorded. Unfortunately, we forgot to screenshot or fraps the Writhing Horror, but I assure you we downed him.

16-man HM TFB DG: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iq86Tb7HEnk&list=UUOMYgg8dkwXYrJxiOi1coLA&index=3

16-man HM TFB Op9: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PYavGqph0s

16-man HM TFB KU: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2rs1WXkxME

Edited by BreakingNews

Here's a link to the fights our guildie recorded. Unfortunately, we forgot to screenshot or fraps the Writhing Horror, but I assure you we downed him.

16-man HM TFB DG: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iq86Tb7HEnk&list=UUOMYgg8dkwXYrJxiOi1coLA&index=3

16-man HM TFB Op9: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PYavGqph0s

16-man HM TFB KU: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2rs1WXkxME

Updated.

Warstalker Title Codex and Denova (Timed Run) Codex We just got this tonight. Picture is a little late, ( we forgot to take one ;)), but the codex's should speak for themselves. I believe we finished the run shortly after the 45 minutes left warning popped up ( about 1 hour 20 minute run or so). We will be trying to finish the 16 man HM TFB last boss as soon as we can and get that up here. Thanks for putting this together though. Edited by deWildeBEAST

Warstalker Title Codex and Denova (Timed Run) Codex We just got this tonight. Picture is a little late, ( we forgot to take one ;)), but the codex's should speak for themselves. I believe we finished the run shortly after the 45 minutes left warning popped up ( about 1 hour 20 minute run or so). We will be trying to finish the 16 man HM TFB last boss as soon as we can and get that up here. Thanks for putting this together though.

Updated, congrats on the titles :).

After watching this video, I wanted to write an entire guide on annihilation and post it to the forums.

I need done help. I can only get 1900 on the dummy. I'm ding something wrong. Just don't know what. I tend to believe I'm not hitting masterstrike in cool down. Would that cause me to be off that much. And I also only had 98% accuracy at the time. Have since got that to 100.4%

NMEC Two Hour Title Unlocked:

Tatooine Royal Navy 12/12/12 8:09pm

The Silver Order 12/16/12 10:17pm

Haterade 1/29/13 9:09pm

APEX 1/31/13 7:43pm

Animosity 2/5/13 8:40pm

We Ordered Silver 2/07/13 9:15pm

TFB Bonus Boss:

[10-Stack Dreadtooth][Dreadful Entity]

Hatred got the title run i think its was one or two days before or after TRN not sure right now dont remember if i recorded or took SS of that, might have them there, eitehr way was around 10/12 - 14/12, if u want to add us to the list somewhere around there, if u dont its fine unless i find the kill picture >< uugh lol

EDIT: okey no i didnt find the SS or vids for it, we didnt take them... pretty sure it was 1-2 days after TRN and before other pub, or something like that, if u want to add us to the list wherever u want 1/2/3rd i dont really care as i dont have proof :S... on other info our group B killed it on 06/02 the same day out A.2 or A semi alt run got his title as well.. 06/02, so we have a total of 19 warstalkers :D

Edited by Carlenux

also we two shoted (hatred) 5 stacks the other day, we need more mask for entity we are farming before killing 10 stacks.. we did 2 attempts best at 19% hp the other night, will sure be killing him, either this weekend or next tues once we get all groups on... hopefully lol :)

Hatred received their titles on 12/18 around 9 pm PST.

Hey Denchet, just so you know; MJC. (mandalorian janitorial corps) has had it's raiders absorbed into Haterade so I ca assume that you can list it as being an inactive guild now.

RIP MJC/MOTION

there ^^ that doesnt sound accurate since we start raids at 6 pst but maybe we started late, it soudns familiar than 1 pub guild got it before us, TRN did, not so sure Sorder did, but fail for us we didnt take pic, didnt even know we added title ranks at that point, i dont know lol but tbh i have no data on that kill pics or vid, i was looking for them, deleted all my old fraps for space, so put use between 2nd and 3rd and its fine, doesnt really matter :D

For what it's worth, I remember asking a sniper from Hatred (I forget his name, but he had a Nihilus mask at the time) when he got his title and it was a few days after we did. I remember it being on a Tuesday (I asked on a Wednesday and he replied "yesterday"), which is consistent with 12/18. I didn't take a screenshot of the conversation but...it didn't seem necessary at the time...

For what it's worth, I remember asking a sniper from Hatred (I forget his name, but he had a Nihilus mask at the time) when he got his title and it was a few days after we did. I remember it being on a Tuesday (I asked on a Wednesday and he replied "yesterday"), which is consistent with 12/18. I didn't take a screenshot of the conversation but...it didn't seem necessary at the time...

you may be right, once again put us third in that list i dont care, i alredy said i dont have proof of it so it really doesnt matter lol, and tues does sounds right yeah

there ^^ that doesnt sound accurate since we start raids at 6 pst but maybe we started late, it soudns familiar than 1 pub guild got it before us, TRN did, not so sure Sorder did, but fail for us we didnt take pic, didnt even know we added title ranks at that point, i dont know lol but tbh i have no data on that kill pics or vid, i was looking for them, deleted all my old fraps for space, so put use between 2nd and 3rd and its fine, doesnt really matter :D

my bad, that should have read as mountain time, im tired.

Im one hour behind pst, so it should have been somewhere between 7-8 pst.

dont matter.

I remember Dulfy making a thread about how Hatred's titles glitched and they had to submit a ticket or something to get it. I'll try and find that old thread to see what date they got it.

Found it.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=574228

Put Hatred down at 7:30~pm on the 18th with a link to Dulfy's thread.

Edited by Denchet

Hatred received their titles on 12/18 around 9 pm PST.

Hey Denchet, just so you know; MJC. (mandalorian janitorial corps) has had it's raiders absorbed into Haterade so I ca assume that you can list it as being an inactive guild now.

RIP MJC/MOTION

Marked them as inactive, thanks for the heads up.