Yet another Copero Thread

Slight twist though. I'm seeking clarification on mechanics in master mode.

Specific to the second boss & the bonus boss.

With the second boss, my group initially attempted add control when the Syndic jumps back down to the floor, however we quickly found ourselves swamped by waves of adds. We regrouped and came back at her again but treated the last ~15% as a burn phase and managed to burst through without too much trouble.

Has anyone discovered any tricks about the second boss fight? Did you manage to kill her in hardmode? What strat did you end up using?

With respect to the bonus boss: We gave it a couple of pulls but decided to move on before the wipes negated the credit value of the FP. Inasmuch as we were able to figure out - the probe stopped casting during the lava missiles. Has anyone managed to work out a consistent strat for the bonus boss? For those still attempting, do you focus on cc on the droid until the lava missiles or try to burn the walker?

I enjoyed the flashpoint in its entirety, from dangerous trash (if overpulled) to bosses that actually had mechanics, to a lack of physics immunity on the catwalks. Anyone discovered any neat tricks in the FP? Or just randomly cool things on Copero?

Bonus boss: As I understand the repair cast should be interrupted, since it's healing the walker. What we did is that we placed the lava circles as far from the boss as possible. In the mean time the DPS can burn the boss and I believe during this time the droid does not repairs the walker. I have a couple of videos for our clear, have to doublecheck to be sure, but something along these lines. Not a hard boss at all. If you like I can post our first kill video.

As for the second one, at 30% clean up the adds, wait for the electric field to finish, jump down and burn. Tank can gather the adds if needed. A second electric field can happen, use cooldowns.

At least this what we did.

Slight twist though. I'm seeking clarification on mechanics in master mode.

pleasantly surprised, I was expecting another "bosses take too long to kill with basic attacks" thread ;)

Has anyone discovered any tricks about the second boss fight? Did you manage to kill her in hardmode? What strat did you end up using?

my one run so far we started burn as soon as she went downstairs with tank, healer and rdps on the catwalk and the mara fending off for himself downstairs :D (tank kited the adds around the catwalks which can look hilarious :) ). when we tried to still kill adds for too long we wiped :p

With respect to the bonus boss: We gave it a couple of pulls but decided to move on before the wipes negated the credit value of the FP. Inasmuch as we were able to figure out - the probe stopped casting during the lava missiles. Has anyone managed to work out a consistent strat for the bonus boss? For those still attempting, do you focus on cc on the droid until the lava missiles or try to burn the walker?

we simply alternated interrupts and stuns as needed and otherwise focused the boss but we were on discord together so that was the easy part. one thing i noticed from solo runs as well is that the casting probe moves when the last or more frequent interrupter los it so it should be possible to force it to move in a more favorable position (if such exists) for quick/safer interrupts.

I enjoyed the flashpoint in its entirety, from dangerous trash (if overpulled) to bosses that actually had mechanics, to a lack of physics immunity on the catwalks. Anyone discovered any neat tricks in the FP? Or just randomly cool things on Copero?

I love it too, plus it's so pretty :)

"Tricks": if you have a stealther, you can skip all the trash toward the first boss, once the stealther has reached the boss everyone else can jump off the starting platform and will respawn at the droid.

Mind trap (stealth cc) works on the droids as well (might be a bug).

What we did in the 2 runs I had so far was burn second boss as soon as he jumps down. You basically get only one of the big Electro attacks. The tank gathers the adds and healer heals him, while the dps burn boss. I have to say this FPS favours rdps a bit for this fight and the bonus boss.

Bonus boss we moved a bit by LoSing him so that the big circle isnt covering the whole platform. Then we tank was running aroung on the plaform placing circles, rdps and healer were on the otherside so everyone had his happy place. Tank kept on pushing adds off platform and we interrupted "Repair" one after another. Was sometimes problematic for tank when circle was place around small droid, but it was possible.

For second boss last burn I found the most consistent strat to be for dps to go down and burn boss after lightning while tank and heal stay up as far from the ramp as possible. Just make sure healer gets heal agro on everything spawning. Tank should slow and control the first wave of adds as much as possible. Once it gets too hot for the healer you just jump down so you get like 15s of breathing room while the adds run back down. If dps are slow then just go back up with grapples once the adds get back down.

Bonus boss the healer droid is easiest to control with coordinated cc. If your group has 1min duration ccs (merc/sorc) make sure they use them right after the droid uses its stunbreak. Otherwise optimize 8s cc usage. Fill gaps with normal stuns.

A pug strat I know of is to slowly drag the bonus boss to the second boss room by the tank staying 40m away. This makes the adds not come. Even if you just burn boss like this and only occasionally stun/interrupt the heal the boss should slowly go down. This way takes like 5 times longer but no threat of random knockback deaths, no adds and more room to drop circles in.