Companions [possible spoilers]

xxMemphis

I have Khem now and I know that I will be getting other companions soon I hope...I am curious at about what level I will be getting some. My next few companions will help my crafting alot more than the current ones. I have been focused on getting the affection up and I wanted to start preparing the gifts for the new members if they are close to becoming part of my team. Anything would be nice. I am level 24 on Nar Shada now (just got here basically)

The SI's next companion will be Andronikos Revel when you get to Tatooine.

He's a pretty good companion too. Or at least his conversations are :D . Plus he was the VO who did some Star Wars Empire at War: Forces of Corruption characters.

I have Khem now and I know that I will be getting other companions soon I hope...I am curious at about what level I will be getting some. My next few companions will help my crafting alot more than the current ones. I have been focused on getting the affection up and I wanted to start preparing the gifts for the new members if they are close to becoming part of my team. Anything would be nice. I am level 24 on Nar Shada now (just got here basically)

Andronikos is the next companion you get on Tatooine. He likes Weapons, Military Gear and Underworld Goods.

He's also a dual wield pistol DPS if I remember correctly. He also voices Baron Deathmark in the intro to Huttball PVP. :p

Edited by Callmeboba

He's a pretty good companion too. Or at least his conversations are :D . Plus he was the VO who did some Star Wars Empire at War: Forces of Corruption characters.

Andronikos has the VA who has done rougly 1/3 of all male voice parts in video game history. It's really, really hard to avoid Steve Blum.

Anyway, solid RDPS character, pick him up about 2/3 of the way through Tatooine (or at the end if you prefer). After him, you'll get your third companion at the end of Taris.