Beastmaster Title: Beastmaster of Ilum

bigbowler

Does anybody know if this is even possible to complete? I have been all over Ilum looking for these 3 beasts (Ashral Panther, Kathhound, and Bog Wing). If anybody has done it, could you please let me know where I can find them.

Also, is there a forum or sub forum on SWTOR for achievement question and answers?

Thanks!

Does anybody know if this is even possible to complete? I have been all over Ilum looking for these 3 beasts (Ashral Panther, Kathhound, and Bog Wing). If anybody has done it, could you please let me know where I can find them.

Also, is there a forum or sub forum on SWTOR for achievement question and answers?

Thanks!

1. There is no achievements forum. I would like one.

2. The forums do have a search function which would lead you here: Beastmaster of Ilum.

3. TL;DR You can get Bog Wing on Belsavis (that's a bug, obviously), Ashral Panther on Ilum during Gree event, Kathhound has not been found anywhere. BW are working on it.

• 2 months later...
3. TL;DR You can get Bog Wing on Belsavis (that's a bug, obviously), Ashral Panther on Ilum during Gree event, Kathhound has not been found anywhere. BW are working on it.

You can get the Kath Hound codex entry by killing one on Alderaan. Many don't work for the entry, but there is one hanging out in the Juran Mountains on the little path directly west of Outpost Talarn that qualifies for the achievement. At the kink where the path goes from north-south to east-west, there's an abandoned campsite, with the kath hound in question prowling around.

Armed with this knowledge, I've had "The Beastmaster" legacy title displaying on my Bounty Hunter for about a week.

Edited by Euphrosyne

• 2 weeks later...
I can not even see the Beastmaster Achievement for Ilum, there is just a hole where it should be.

They finally fixed it to allow it to be completed in patch... 2.5 I think? And promptly removed the Beastmaster of Ilum achievement from Ilum. It was obviously still broken because you needed beasts on different planets, but it was achievable.

Then, just for giggles, they left it in the meta Galactic Explorer achievement.

It was completely nonsensical, but the devs are yet to comment on why they did it. I honestly can't work out a rational explanation that doesn't involve them not knowing their own achievements system and completely forgetting the meta achievement.

Although they did also just lose the Black Hole Exploration achievement, so it's not been going particularly well recently for achievement hunters :(

What is the problem exactly with Beastmaster and Explorer? I've got them both and Explorer is pretty straightforward, for Beastmaster you still have to kill two missing entries from Ilum (Bogwing on Belsavis and that second one on Alderaan - don't remember the name now...).

The problem now is that Beastmaster of Ilum achievement is gone from the list, there is just an empty space where it should be next to loremaster.

Update!

All is well, just got the title!!

So all the info previously is still valid :)

Edited by satanstoenail
new info