** Unofficial 3rd day EGA wave thread **

qwertly

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9th and not in either. 8th actually redeemed (with email confirmation) but since their system sucks. its says 9th.

Its funny I preordered the 20th of November, no pre order code. Wrote to their customer service department which took 17 days to reply.

UGGGGHHHH the dark side clouds everything

Do I put in the derial number that i got in an email when i preordered the game into the code redemption center but when i hit enter it says code has already been used? Anyone have an answer for this?

Not sure where you ordered from but in the email with your code their should be some instructions .. each vendor is gonna be different. I would try to follow those and then if no joy ... hmm you may have to call customer service. Also check your account and make sure you haven't alredy entered your code by going to My account then to I think its Redemption codes or somethign like that.

Good Luck

Do I put in the derial number that i got in an email when i preordered the game into the code redemption center but when i hit enter it says code has already been used? Anyone have an answer for this?

Go to My Account, login. Click Code Redemption and check under Code Redemption should say something like this.

CODE REDEMPTION HISTORY

Below is a list of valid Star Wars: The Old Republic codes that have been redeemed under this account.

12.11.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

12.11.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Standard Edition Pre-Order

You probably already redeemed you're code, It wont show as redeemed until they activate you account and send you a confirmation email. Once you have access to the game it should show a tick in the box.

You probably already redeemed you're code, It wont show as redeemed until they activate you account and send you a confirmation email. Once you have access to the game it should show a tick in the box.

no it wont. That's for when you actually enter in your game code when you receive either an email from the vendor you purchased your game from or when you receive your hard copy of the game.