Please fix....

beattlebilly

You don't, you do get more comms.

Actually occasionally you can get more medals losing than winning in Void Star. Every now and then I'll get around 80 medals for for winning a VS (and yes, I did have medals), whilst on the other hand I've also gotten up to 90 for losing. Though I've only experienced this in VS, and from what I've heard from others I think it's more of a VS related bug rather than problem relating to all WZs.

the devs have acknowledged (in a kinda backward way) that there's something buggy about VS scoring. it confused the guy who brought it up so much that he completely misinterpreted the pseudo-cryptic reply. but yes, they know there's something up. that was like what? no more than 2 weeks ago. I think less.

It doesn't happen in just VS, though that is where I see it more. I've left a Civil War with 100 WZ comms, but had maxed the amount of medals(8) to get rewards for. Same as Huttball and Novare coast, though those two range from 100 to 130. And no, these weren't only after dauntless medals were rewarded, in quite a few of the cases I'd already had 8 medals before the dauntless medals were rewarded, or there weren't any dauntless medals at all. I've left a loss with 80+ WZ comms. before, and had wins(especially VS) with the same amount. Before this issue, if I maxed medals reward, I was leaving WZ wins with 140+ WZ comms, and losses with 80+.

It doesn't happen in just VS, though that is where I see it more. I've left a Civil War with 100 WZ comms, but had maxed the amount of medals(8) to get rewards for. Same as Huttball and Novare coast, though those two range from 100 to 130. And no, these weren't only after dauntless medals were rewarded, in quite a few of the cases I'd already had 8 medals before the dauntless medals were rewarded, or there weren't any dauntless medals at all. I've left a loss with 80+ WZ comms. before, and had wins(especially VS) with the same amount. Before this issue, if I maxed medals reward, I was leaving WZ wins with 140+ WZ comms, and losses with 80+.

I THINK you are right. I took some screenshots a week ago of some sub-50 Huttball I believe where it shows me getting more with a loss that it does a win with more medals. Will have to try to remember to look when I get home from work tonight.

Please see patch notes from today.

http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes

Corrected an issue that prevented players from receiving the correct rewards when a Warzone match was completed very quickly.

Yes, I understand that, which is why I said:

"And no, these weren't only after dauntless medals were rewarded, in quite a few of the cases I'd already had 8 medals before the dauntless medals were rewarded, or there weren't any dauntless medals at all."

in my second post explaining the issue further when someone commented that it happened in VS, and I wanted to point out it happened in the other WZ's, just not as much.

I haven't done any WZ's yet since the patch, but the patch notes states it is only for very quick wins, so I will see if it applies to the other issue I was talking about.

Please let us know if you continue to see issues with Warzone rewards after today's patch. This should address the error in rewards calculation, but if there are any other issues, your reports will help!

Wow I took a screen shot of this one as I have not seen a dev post in this forum in a long time.

Please let us know if you continue to see issues with Warzone rewards after today's patch. This should address the error in rewards calculation, but if there are any other issues, your reports will help!

Whoa... they do look in here, Good to know.

I unsubbed about a week ago, I can't justify paying for a sub, at least untill they fix a few things. I have to admit, I don't miss trying to heal a group of pugs while they run around like chickens with theire heads cut off. I do miss the entertaining constant troll bantor, best damn thing about swtor, you can harrass a person untill they just completely lose it, and cs won't do a thing.

+GMs let you get away with anything short of hacking.... -this game gets boring fast.

My troll for the day is finished.

Still seeing the issue. Just left a win with 10 medals, got 126 comms. Just before that, left a win with 9 medals, got 139 comms. And on another win with 8+ medals, had 140 comms. The 126 comms win was the only one with medals(just 1) from Dauntless, so the time is not the issue.

Please fix Power-techs. Or at least Rail shot.

Though a few tests, i have noticed how... Broken that skill really is with talents.

Why you may ask? tell me, what other class other than a power-tech (or Over-powered-tech) Is as follows.

For ***** and giggles me and a friend decided to test out just how powerful this skill really is.

At level 47 my friend who is playing a power-tech dueled my level 50. Pvped geared toon. 1250 expertise on him

I got crit for 2006 damage from rail shot... I DO NOT BELIEVE. That any other class (besides melee agents and smugglers that open from stealth) can move such damage, at that level vs that much expertise. *** were they thinking when they made that?

and *** is up with an untalented pull? I can go on about how i loath and hate them as well as the trooper counter part. since more and more vanguards and Over-powered-techs can be seen in Pvp these days based on the fact that as they are, they are broken for the better making players 'believe' they are skilled when really, they need but spam a three skill rotation. No wonder this game is moving to a 'free to play' option. One broken class can and will break a game.

Edited by Gellidus

Though a few tests, i have noticed how... Broken that skill really is with talents.

Why you may ask? tell me, what other class other than a power-tech (or Over-powered-tech) Is as follows.

For ***** and giggles me and a friend decided to test out just how powerful this skill really is.

At level 47 my friend who is playing a power-tech dueled my level 50. Pvped geared toon. 1250 expertise on him

I got crit for 2006 damage from rail shot... I DO NOT BELIEVE. That any other class (besides melee agents and smugglers that open from stealth) can move such damage, at that level vs that much expertise. *** were they thinking when they made that?

and *** is up with an untalented pull? I can go on about how i loath and hate them as well as the trooper counter part. since more and more vanguards and Over-powered-techs can be seen in Pvp these days based on the fact that as they are, they are broken for the better making players 'believe' they are skilled when really, they need but spam a three skill rotation. No wonder this game is moving to a 'free to play' option. One broken class can and will break a game.

The tears, they taste soo yummy. I want MOAR!!!

Edited by Pistols

I was playing on the warzone's today and it is still doing it and i do not know why :(

140 is the max normally for wins, 100 for losses. You can legitimately get a bit more for MVP votes. I find that comm #s are based mostly off more objective points, fewer deaths.

If a winner receives less than 100, its possible to lose and get more, even without this bug.

Winners only get a winning reward if they win quickly. And it's not very fruitful to play a 30min novare coast game and only get 140 comms.

The max should be raised... winning yields 40% more comms... So if you can lose 50% quicker (Get 3 capped in Alderaan, Not interrupt planting in VS, pulling huttball carrier up), AND get the max for losing, you're actually getting MORE comms.

I seriously have no more desire to win... winning is nice, only if it's quick. Losing is as good as a normal win, only if it's quick. Quick wins of course beat all.

L2P L2P L2P L2P. Get it? Got it? Good!

Edited by Captain_Zone