End Marriage

Joubas

The title says it all.Is there a way to end a marriage when u want or when u are married with a companion its for ever?

As far as I know, it's forever. Not sure what'll happen when we get new companions. Or if we're still married to Quinn if you forgive him and Flirt with him at the end. Otherwise, if there's no one you have to choose between (Risha and Aakavai) then it's forever

Haaahahahahaha!

I have yet to see a BioWare PC/NPC marriage that permits divorce. Heck, I haven't seen an at-will breakup for even non-marriage BioWare romances since 2009. (Funny story: You can't evict Anders in DA2 once you're nice to him the morning after. He moves into your house. Forever.)

Some rare, catastrophic plot events can give the chance, but otherwise you're stuck. Please, somebody, tell me there are exceptions?

Edited by bright_ephemera

i'm sadly one of those old skool people who still remembers when marriage actually meant forever >.>;

Same here. Which is why you need to be DAMN sure you want that person as your spouse. Cause when I marry, I'm a wolf, and mate forever...or whatever damn animal does it. I'm sure someone will say 'oh noes! not wolves!'

Same here. Which is why you need to be DAMN sure you want that person as your spouse. Cause when I marry, I'm a wolf, and mate forever...or whatever damn animal does it. I'm sure someone will say 'oh noes! not wolves!'

dwarf hamsters and voles are also monogamous .

most birds are, while most mammals arent..oddly enough

Ok I'll say it... Oh noes! Not Wolves! :rolleyes:

This could easily turn into a thread which has nothing to do with Star Wars.

You mean like the Wookies? :D

I'd like to just be able to have my companions killed off instead of divorcing them, so much neater in the long run. No angry exes or awkwardness when you run into them again.

I'm afraid to finish the companion conversations with Kaliyo and Temple on my male IA for fear of his life. One's a high functioning psychotic and the other has Force tricks.