Swtor collectors adtion

comradevlad

i own the bog standard game but i want to buy the collectors adtion do i just hv to install the collectors adtion to get all the stuff even tho i have an account with characters already on it?

buy the digital verson. the collectors edition only gets you the statue and some other physical media that is different from the digital verson

Installing it will do nothing, all that data is all ready present in your game, all the CE would do is flag you to receive those items.

Thing is I don't think you can upgrade between game editions. IF you buy the CE you will need to make a new account to use it, IE lose all your characters/the $60+you already spent on your other account.

Installing it will do nothing, all that data is all ready present in your game, all the CE would do is flag you to receive those items.

Thing is I don't think you can upgrade between game editions. IF you buy the CE you will need to make a new account to use it, IE lose all your characters/the $60+you already spent on your other account.

I'm pretty sure based on the way the account settings work on the website, you can upgrade at any time (provided you spent the money) and not lose your characters.

When you buy the pre-order, digital, or collector's edition's, there are additional codes you enter in your account settings. If you enter these in a regular account, I don't see why it would upgrade your current account.

Note - I'm not 100% sure of this, as I have never done it, but from the view point of having pre-order and digital deluxe, this *should* in theory work.