Dessler Nomad - Myth or Reality?

Quintain

I know it was in the patch notes. But I have run many, many 55 HM FPs and have never seen it drop. Nor have I heard of anyone that has seen it drop. There is no one on fleet sporting it either.

So, have you seen it? Or did the SWTOR gods decide its a one in a million (literally) drop? Or could this be (and I know this is unheard of)...a bug?

• 1 month later...
I know it was in the patch notes. But I have run many, many 55 HM FPs and have never seen it drop. Nor have I heard of anyone that has seen it drop. There is no one on fleet sporting it either.

So, have you seen it? Or did the SWTOR gods decide its a one in a million (literally) drop? Or could this be (and I know this is unheard of)...a bug?

Got one yesterday on my Merc..

I'm not gonna lie... It's pretty bad***** ;D

So far I got 4 Dessler Explorers but I have not even seen 1 Nomad drop in 20+ HM 55 FPs. So that's also possible. :(

Looking back on how Rendili Fireballs and Tirsa Elites got a higher drop rate since their introduction, I think BW will increase Dessler Nomad drop rate at some point in the future.

Edited by Count_Mario

• 1 month later...

I got my yesterday, after many HM FP 55. I got in Czerka Corporate Labs, from last boss on alt character. I was pretty lucky, because all players selected Need.

What I know, it is very rare drop, around 1%.

Also, completed with that Dessler Achivement.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...