So when will the Emporer return?

sithgreyguard

So , i have been thinking recently of the Emperor in the old republic lately. You meet him in the jedi knight story and the sith warrior story ,and you learn a little more about him in the sith story. With knowing the sith story will he make his return anytime soon? what are his next plans if any? Edited by sithgreyguard
mispelled emperor

I would have have thought the sith warrior would have had a lot more to do with him than he did.

Playing through the Jedi Knight story I have to wonder if you are being feed a load of BS when you are told you are

the emporers wrath

As

none of the emporers hands were anywhere to be seen in the first fight between the jedi and the emporers voice. If they arent in contact with the emporers voice or the wrath at the time how can they be seen as his servants or able to direct the new wrath.

At best its a plot hole and at worst you are bing completed duped by a crazy cult who have nothing to do with the emporer.

I would have have thought the sith warrior would have had a lot more to do with him than he did.

Playing through the Jedi Knight story I have to wonder if you are being feed a load of BS when you are told you are

the emporers wrath

As

none of the emporers hands were anywhere to be seen in the first fight between the jedi and the emporers voice. If they arent in contact with the emporers voice or the wrath at the time how can they be seen as his servants or able to direct the new wrath.

At best its a plot hole and at worst you are bing completed duped by a crazy cult who have nothing to do with the emporer.

you havent payed attention to both storylines at all it seems.

you havent payed attention to both storylines at all it seems.

Please explain.

You make an accusation but can't seem to back it up by any explanation. Which makes me think you are impotent of being able to do such.

Only person my Jedi met when he was being trained under the Sith Emporer was Chaskar, given he has a name and not a number is not a member of the Hand. Nor did he meet any members of the hand while running round the emporers cloaked space station. So where were they if they truely serve the Emporer. Not with his true Voice on Voss that was clear from the story arc so where were these people getting their orders from?

The only time my Warrior came close to meeting the Emporers was his voice on Voss and that showed as a Voss yet the creature my Jedi met was at best a Sith Zombie similar to what is fought on Korriban to get your first saber. Which leads me to believe the person my Jedi met was the true emporer and the encounter so it stands that my Jedi has more time with the emporer than my Sith which is backwards and emporers hand could easily be a dillusional cult as Baras claims given the limited amount of face time you have with anything close to the emporer.

Please explain.

You make an accusation but can't seem to back it up by any explanation. Which makes me think you are impotent of being able to do such.

Only person my Jedi met when he was being trained under the Sith Emporer was Chaskar, given he has a name and not a number is not a member of the Hand. Nor did he meet any members of the hand while running round the emporers cloaked space station. So where were they if they truely serve the Emporer. Not with his true Voice on Voss that was clear from the story arc so where were these people getting their orders from?

The only time my Warrior came close to meeting the Emporers was his voice on Voss and that showed as a Voss yet the creature my Jedi met was at best a Sith Zombie similar to what is fought on Korriban to get your first saber. Which leads me to believe the person my Jedi met was the true emporer and the encounter so it stands that my Jedi has more time with the emporer than my Sith which is backwards and emporers hand could easily be a dillusional cult as Baras claims given the limited amount of face time you have with anything close to the emporer.

If you payed attention to the Warrior and JK storyline you would know the Hand doesnt need to be around the emperor. They are infused with his essence and can hear his thoughts from across the galaxy and only they know his true plans. How did you not know this? It was made a massive deal in the SW/JK/JC storyline. You couldve even read it on wookiepedia and saved yourself from ranting on about it being a "Plot hole".

Edited by Girdeux

Please explain.

The Emperor can use his voice to speak through other beings in the galaxy. That's why the Voice you met on Voss was a voss. The Hand explains this in explicit detail. Did you think that was supposed to be The Emperor's true body?

Edited by OldVengeance

I'm hoping the Inquisitor gets to meet the Emperor.

Its very interesting how the SI and the SW stories ended.

The Inquisitor has just become a member of the dark council and promises his followers that he is the future of the Sith order and that he "intend to shape it" in his image. This leads to a quest for more power, to learn all the rituals the dark side has to offer, thus leading to meeting the Emperor and very possibly trying to take his power.

Meanwhile, the SW has just become the Emperor's Wrath and is the Emperor's most ruthless follower. This can lead to plots doing the Emperor's bidding and keeping the rest of the Sith Order in line.

So it is interesting that playing either a SI or a SW could lead to very different outcomes; at least in what you can analyze from the ending of chapter 3.