Concealment advice - abilities, talents and poison

FeelFlow

Hi all I wonder if I could get some help.

I've got a l20 concealment operative and have noticed that after you get laceration, the linked skills seem to all hinge on using lacerationon a target with poison ticking on it.

The question I have is:

what of my abilities will apply poison? Or is poison the same as a bleed in the game? Or am I about to get an ability that will all make sense...

Thanks in advance.

Hi all I wonder if I could get some help.

I've got a l20 concealment operative and have noticed that after you get laceration, the linked skills seem to all hinge on using lacerationon a target with poison ticking on it.

The question I have is:

what of my abilities will apply poison? Or is poison the same as a bleed in the game? Or am I about to get an ability that will all make sense...

Thanks in advance.

Scoundrel here, but I believe the Op poison abilities that count for Collateral Strike to proc off Laceration are Corrosive Dart or Acid Blade (very powerful, get it at 40). Sco ones are Vital Shot and Flechette Round.

Edited by Wainamoinen

Scoundrel here, but I believe the Op poison abilities that count for Collateral Strike to proc off Laceration are Corrosive Dart or Acid Blade (very powerful, get it at 40). Sco ones are Vital Shot and Flecehette Round.

Many thanks - much appreciated!