Invasion of Balmorra Lore

Jaren_Kincaid

My trooper is currently on Balmorra, and there should be a codex entry "The Invasion of Balmorra" collectible from a terminal just inside the arms factory entrance. In fact, hovering the cursor over the terminal displays "The Invasion of Balmorra", but I can't click to collect the entry, and my trooper has never been inside the arms factory until today (and I can see the entry is not in the codex lore).

Is this bugged?

My trooper is currently on Balmorra, and there should be a codex entry "The Invasion of Balmorra" collectible from a terminal just inside the arms factory entrance. In fact, hovering the cursor over the terminal displays "The Invasion of Balmorra", but I can't click to collect the entry, and my trooper has never been inside the arms factory until today (and I can see the entry is not in the codex lore).

Is this bugged?

Try resetting your UI (CTRL-U twice) and see if you can click on it then. It's not bugged for everyone, so you might just have a problem interacting with it.

Nothing seems to be working so I'm going to report it as a bug. As it's Balmorra, the bug is a Colicoid. :D

Maybe call the Orkin man... :cool:

You could try to delete the DiskCacheArena file in C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\BioWare\Star Wars - The Old Republic\swtor

Try resetting your UI (CTRL-U twice) and see if you can click on it then. It's not bugged for everyone, so you might just have a problem interacting with it.

Um, yes it is. This is a known bug. Check out SWTOR-SPY here.

Bugged since at least August 2012 (in the Comments) and I can personally verify it too.

Try my thread on known achievement bugs for more known bugs here.

Gidrea, maybe check it out before advising people.

Edited by CrazyMcGee