Quick Question

Our guild is mainly focused on PvP but majority of our players are very experienced so we are thinking about clearing the end game content. Do you have to progress through the difficulties aka Normal >>> Hard >>> Nightmare or can you just pick which difficultly you would like to do.

Yea i figured the pvp gear wouldn't be that useful in the PvE aspect. Just wasnt sure if you could pick your difficulty or had to unlock them thanks for the info!!

Boarding Party and Foundry do need to be "unlocked" but at level 50 you can solo the normal mode in 20 minutes.

If you have 8 fully champ geared people, you should be able to clear normal mode EV/Karagga's in around an hour each (first run would be longer of course, as you figure out the encounters and trash and whatnot).

I've been leading pug raids (although usually 6 of us are the same each week) and we do EV/Karagga's on normal within 3 hours from first sending invites - although we do waste a good bit of time just standing around (or testing certain things that we might use in our hardmode runs - if something doesn't work, at least you dont wipe and start over on normal). I would assume that an organized guild run can do it faster.

Boarding Party and Foundry do need to be "unlocked" but at level 50 you can solo the normal mode in 20 minutes.

You can just drop the [GROUP] Boarding Party quest, then talk to the droid and get the [HARD] Boarding Party quest. After that, you can turn in and do the same for Foundry.