Lvl 55 heals looking for casual guild Empire side

Iyonna

Hey there! Like the title says lvl 55 Merc heals looking for casual laid back guild to run FPs and possibly some end game stuff. I'm not on 24/7 but would like to group with a good guild when I am on and have some people to chat with. I love to help out when I can and I'm not opposed to doing low lvl stuff with guild mates. If you think you have room for me please shoot me a message here or hit me up in game at the name Nish'ara. Thanks! :D

<The Spectre Wardens" are always looking for new members. We have lots of helpful members that like to run FP's and we have one active raid team. We are in the process of adding new members to our second raid team. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. You can also check out our website in my signature.

Old Spice for Wookies is currently recruiting for 1 healer for our raid team. We are currently 5/5 DF/DP hm and looking for someone to join us working on the nightmare content when it comes out. That being said we are willing to gear and help teach someone the current content. We currently only run one night a week Tuesdays at 6 pm pst for 3 hours (not usually needed with the current content) and will get bumped up to two nights a week when Nightmare Df gets released.

If you are interested either in game mail or whisper either myself Vubis or Zenkiki.

Black Watch is a pretty casual guild, we run SM Ops on Saturdays (and could use another healer or 2 for that), and otherwise just run whatever during the week with whoever is online.

If you are interested, you can message me in-game at any of the red names in my signature, or you can look for Aska (or any Ash toon in the guild) or Archdragonan (or Dragsin), any of us can talk with you and invite if you are interested.