Roadmap 2014 Update

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey i want to know if we get hint when the update for the roadmap will come this week or next????

Eric said last week that it would be this week or next.

Given how things usually get pushed back, I bet its next week.

• Dev Post
Hey i want to know if we get hint when the update for the roadmap will come this week or next????

Good question. I can do better than this week or next! You will have the Roadmap later today :)

-eric

Good question. I can do better than this week or next! You will have the Roadmap later today :)

-eric

Hehe... In other words, now that a bunch of you blew your bonus 1000cc's on the latest Cartel Pack, we'll happily give you an update as to why you should have saved them.

Edited by CaptMurphy

-eric

NOICE!!!!

Finally, hopefully something to get us talking about something new again!

So far, with the last update and the promised one today, you guys have really stepped up your communication.

PLEASE keep it up.

NOICE!!!!

Finally, hopefully something to get us talking about something new again!

So far, with the last update and the promised one today, you guys have really stepped up your communication.

PLEASE keep it up.

These forums were starting to feel a little too quiet.

I hope I am not getting my head over my skis, but with everything now known about Update 2.8, my hope is that we will finally start getting some solid tidbits on 2.9 and the "makeb-like expansion."

Know they won't go into that too much, because they want to hype the Strongholds expansion and don't want people to overlook it, but for us story folks, we really got a hard eye looking towards information on that expansion...

Edited by ZionHalcyon

I hope I am not getting my head over my skis, but with everything now known about Update 2.8, my hope is that we will finally start getting some solid tidbits on 2.9 and the "makeb-like expansion."

Know they won't go into that too much, because they want to hype the Strongholds expansion and don't want people to overlook it, but for us story folks, we really got a hard eye looking towards information on that expansion...

I have a feeling we might learn more about guild ships today.

Alright. Maybe not a feeling but more of a wish xD

Hehe... In other words, now that a bunch of you blew your bonus 1000cc's on the latest Cartel Pack, we'll happily give you an update as to why you should have saved them.

We got bonus CC's? I didn't even notice.

But, hey, did you see that cool new bounty hunter armor? ;)