Where is my Hexid?

Verain

I completed the 3 warzone cheeve before the patch.

I did NOT complete any flashpoints.

I do NOT have advancement in the story (edit: beyond about Makeb or so) on any character

Hexid was not mailed to me. I know one other player in the same boat. I don't have Hexids in any mailbox.

What went wrong? According to:

http://www.swtor.com/info/news/news-article/20171102

" Darth Hexid will join forces with players who complete three PvE or three PvP missions through Group Finder between November 8 - 27, 2017. Beginning November 28th, you can recruit Darth Hexid as part of a mission on the planet of Odessen once you complete the Knights of the Eternal Throne expansion story. If you’d like to battle with Hexid by your side immediately, you can unlock her as a companion at any time via your in-game mail. "

Shouldn't she be in all my mailboxes?

Edited by Verain

Is he showing up as an alliance alert?

I've never joined an alliance nor had an alert, on any character :p

But to quote that announcement page:

"If you’d like to battle with Hexid by your side immediately, you can unlock her as a companion at any time via your in-game mail."

And others have confirmed in game that they have Sith Holocommunicator mailed to them, which I do not.

Edited by Verain

I've never joined an alliance nor had an alert, on any character :p

But to quote that announcement page:

"If you’d like to battle with Hexid by your side immediately, you can unlock her as a companion at any time via your in-game mail."

And others have confirmed in game that they have Sith Holocommunicator mailed to them, which I do not.

If you feel you qualified but did not receive something... then open a ticket and get it resolved. None of us can help you with this other then to repeat the qualification requirements and ask if you received the achievement that is supposed to trigger the email. We certainly cannot verify your eligibility.

Edited by Andryah

• Dev Post
I completed the 3 warzone cheeve before the patch.

I did NOT complete any flashpoints.

I do NOT have advancement in the story (edit: beyond about Makeb or so) on any character

Hexid was not mailed to me. I know one other player in the same boat. I don't have Hexids in any mailbox.

What went wrong? According to:

http://www.swtor.com/info/news/news-article/20171102

" Darth Hexid will join forces with players who complete three PvE or three PvP missions through Group Finder between November 8 - 27, 2017. Beginning November 28th, you can recruit Darth Hexid as part of a mission on the planet of Odessen once you complete the Knights of the Eternal Throne expansion story. If you’d like to battle with Hexid by your side immediately, you can unlock her as a companion at any time via your in-game mail. "

Shouldn't she be in all my mailboxes?

As some others in the thread have mentioned, verify that you did in face get the United Forces PvP Achievement. If you did, we discovered that some individuals who completed the requirements very close to the deadline may have been missed on Tuesday. We are looking at getting Hexid and/or the mini-pet granted to them soon, hopefully by end of week.

Hope that helps.

-eric

Thanks man, that's almost assuredly it. I did the warzones the night before the patch, and so did the others who ended up not getting Sithmail. That also explains why some people got her and others didn't. I'll just chill and wait, sounds like it is under control.

As some others in the thread have mentioned, verify that you did in face get the United Forces PvP Achievement. If you did, we discovered that some individuals who completed the requirements very close to the deadline may have been missed on Tuesday. We are looking at getting Hexid and/or the mini-pet granted to them soon, hopefully by end of week.

Hope that helps.

-eric

Thanks for the response. I'm in the same boat as the OP. Sent in a support ticket yesterday morning and hadn't heard anything back yet. Glad to now know at least the timeframe for getting this rectified.

Hope that helps.

-eric

Thank you! Hopefully I'm on that list and my ticket will be closed.

If you go into the legacy tab, scroll down till you get to 'Events', click 'General' and then 'Game Updates', there are three achievements there.

Oh thanks for that :) I probably should have phrased that better but what I meant was, do we have to post the screenshot anywhere in particular like, in this thread or where do we post it or send it?

here is what was said

"Darth Hexid will join forces with players who complete three PvE or three PvP missions through Group Finder between November 8 - 27, 2017" no other stipulation was imposed at the time. I completed several pve group finder missions

with my brother who got Darth Hexid and myself who didn't. My ticket got a ' look at this look at that, wait and see' generic response. That is not acceptable. I did what was asked of me to do.

Edited by kammidey
puntuation