Waiting....

AdharaKyleth

I have a feeling you're going to be waiting a while.

In the road map and it's update, they mentioned what we would be getting in the first months of 2018 (another FP continuing the story and the remaining 2 OPS bosses). I'd wager that will take 3-4 months of biowares time given how long it took them to release the other bosses and FP in 2017.

Unless they have something really new and different which I don't think will happen, I wouldn't expect much from bioware this month at a minimum.

The best you could hope for is some weak blurb on the next story FP and 2 ops bosses similar to what was said about copera and nahut.

Yup.. Double CXP is over so it's going to be dead again for a while.

Roadmap is usually a JOKE this early in the year and they don't seem to share knowledge on the game content in detail when they actually do post something.

So time to UN-Sub again and wait for content to show up. :mad: See you all on the "Other Forums" until then. :D

Waiting indeed.

2017 was for me personally by far the most disappointing Swtor year. I would like to say that it can only get better. But I'm afraid I'd be wrong about that.

Same. But going by the roadmap...I doubt we will get any better.

Guess I'll always have alts to level...

Grinding for grinding sake? is that all we have left to work with on this game?

well, until more stuff comes out i may as well let this sub run out. But looking at STO as the only other recourse, that game is in the same position, grinding away for the sake of it and if you are lucky a single mission over a 3 month cycle.