Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns

Cheezfriend

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Out of pure curiosity... what other game has localized servers for you?

I'm currently playing planet side 2 which has 1 local server for the aus/Nz region and is heavily populated

And if you think we should be grateful to have these servers then yes we are but as paying customers we deserve the same quality of service as other regions like merging our 3 low pop servers into 1 and bioware are failing us

We had to complain to get a 12 slot update to these servers and we will keep complaining until we get a merger or transfers

Edited by denpic

I'm on Dalborra and what problems are there? At level 50 there seems to be a healthy population.

Yet still occasional LONG waits for HM FPs (upto 30mins +) and almost non existant pops for SM OPS (2-3hrs and nothing almost every night for last 2-3 weeks) in group finder. Can atleast do the Ops with guild mates if they arent already locked out.

I'm on Dalborra and what problems are there? At level 50 there seems to be a healthy population.

While dalborra has the highest population of the three servers it's population is far from healthy I also have some toons on this server and can tell you that 75- 100 players avg in fleet at prime time is not healthy sure the last patch and the cartel f2p has propped numbers slightly but already its in decline a merger of the 3 server is our best bet at maintaining a healthy long term population

Yeah planet side 2 has local servers and its not bad, my only issue with it is its pay 2 win, which makes me :(

I've unlocked a few weapons without spending any money every time I play I find somthing in this game that amazes me Like Proximity VoIP if a free 2play game can have great innovative features like this it makes me wonder where swtor went so wrong

Edited by denpic

While dalborra has the highest population of the three servers it's population is far from healthy I also have some toons on this server and can tell you that 75- 100 players avg in fleet at prime time is not healthy sure the last patch and the cartel f2p has propped numbers slightly but already its in decline a merger of the 3 server is our best bet at maintaining a healthy long term population

Incorrect, Gav has the largest population, as has done so since GW2 was released. Only since F2P has Dal started to show standard, regularly. In the 3 months prior to F2P, it was pretty well light 24/7, with occasional standard at some points on weekends.

There are already 1426 post regarding the apac servers in a thread just down there...can you see it?

Starting a new one isn't going to get it resolved any quicker.

Well, I have submitted 2 tickets in 2 weeks trying to get a response to our mergers. This has come from 2 weeks being unable to complete weekly flashpoint or PvP quests as I refuse to sit in 30+ minute queue's (even as a healer for a HM FP). And guess what? The CSR monkeys tell me to post about it on the forums.

If I were them, I would be careful what I wish for ...

Out of pure curiosity... what other game has localized servers for you?

Yeah, geeze you guys. You should be grateful you are allowed to pay to play on special servers EA made for you in whatever remote and unknown country you play from. The fact that they are empty and have been ghost towns for months isn't EAs issue and they don't owe you transfers or merges or anything. They never promised you populated servers or fun. Want it to change, do the simple thing -- move to a country EA cares about. Sheesh...

.....:rolleyes:

Yeah, geeze you guys. You should be grateful you are allowed to pay to play on special servers EA made for you in whatever remote and unknown country you play from. The fact that they are empty and have been ghost towns for months isn't EAs issue and they don't owe you transfers or merges or anything. They never promised you populated servers or fun. Want it to change, do the simple thing -- move to a country EA cares about. Sheesh...

.....:rolleyes:

Pls return to whatever server you crawled from and continue to stroke your e-peen as this problem obviously does not concern you....

Joveth and Allison are around this morning so lets bring this back to the front and hope they notice...

Doubt they will even bother looking let alone respond as is after 6pm US CDT atm

yet another week without a peep from them guess they are trying to sweep us under the perverbial carpet hence the out of sight out of mind attitude

So we get the community together and spam twitter with Server merge Requests?

I'm down with that.

Exactly! think all we are doing here is venting. We need to get some proper attention.

I'm going to head over there as soon as I can pull my ipad out at work and get to the Twitter page ;)

I think demanding a progress report and weekly updates is far within our rights.

What we have here is a no win situation.

They are ignoring us on the forums and social media.

This is classic SWTOR community management we have seen from day 1, if the the news is bad or if something is delayed they will keep their mouth shut. So much so i took to calling our old community manager rockjaw Steven Reed - Lockjaw. Nothing comes out of it.

I'm on Dav Garagon,and my level 50 Commando can't make a single Flashpoint witthin a decent time.

I have to wait more than one hour using the group finder before a single group is ready to start:confused:

this situation is pretty frustrating,why do i have tosit more than an hour to make just a single FP?

The situation is not that better for the Warzonescas well....:confused:

doing only the dailies is not what we are paying for.

Please BW do something about this problem,don't you see how many people are posting in this thread?

Edited by Marshal_Ney