Military Members, fall in!

GreySix

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, you guys posting up your MOS and duty stations and ranks and what not.

Go Google "opsec" real quick and get yourselves right.

hey you should go talk to anyone who was in my chain of command about opsec... brass got plenty of us killed and maimed on stupidity and greed.

101st ABN 2-502 B-co 2nd Plt we were The Blackhearts. Lookup some of the **** that happened in 2006 in the Sunni Triangle Of Death and talk to me again about Opsec I dont give a damn... if anyone wants to get serious about the Opsec security breach in this post we can go ahead and have a serious conversation about corrupt leadership, a hard enemy, war crimes and the senseless deaths of many good Joes. Lol...opsec... w/e man.

• 4 months later...

Corporal of Marines, 2673.

Proud member of Military Gamers. You guys should go check out our site - militarygamers.com

We play both factions on The Ebon Hawk.

And yeah, anything you can google isn't an opsec issue anymore. Like the time some reporter snapped a picture of the Army's latest intelligence-gathering vehicle and made a news article. All the poor soldiers (my husband's unit) heard after that was "Get off the line. That truck is here." Make sure what you're posting is already known, but after that it's fair game.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm military, Active Duty Army. 11B stationed in GA.

The OpSec guy was talking about the gentleman, second post I believed that outed his buddys, job, duty station, and the day he left for Afghanistan. That is the only thing in here that actually violates OpSec. Endangers his friends mission. Anyways, I caught the tail end of OIF 7 and kicked off New Dawn in Western Al-Anbar.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...