Question about lag

Darth__Reaver

Ok so I lag during warzones my setting are all on low but however its just when someone goes on nexflix I get around 4k ms. With that said I have several times see everyone stop move... So I spam my roto hoping maybe i can kill someone. So about 70% of the time I die.. Ok that's cool it's pretty much what I get for queing anyway BUT lately when I happens I ended up killing some people which I found surprising. Now this is not intentional and no one ever said anything about hacks to me (well this one dude did but that happens when you faceroll some people) so I can't see how it looks like from anothe POV when it lags. Does anyone know what it does look like or even have it happen and tested it??? I'm just interested. Edited by Darth__Reaver

Ok so I lag during warzones my setting are all on low but however its just when someone goes on nexflix I get around 4k ms. With that said I have several times see everyone stop move... So I spam my roto hoping maybe i can kill someone. So about 70% of the time I die.. Ok that's cool it's pretty much what I get for queing anyway BUT lately when I happens I ended up killing some people which I found surprising. Now this is not intentional and no one ever said anything about hacks to me (well this one dude did but that happens when you faceroll some people) so I can't see how it looks like from anothe POV when it lags. Does anyone know what it does look like or even have it happen and tested it??? I'm just interested.

So many reason and possibilities... Most are mundane reasons like your system, your router/network connection, your ISP, how far from the server you are (ie how many "hops")... Are others using your network at the same time or do you have other equipment accessing the network... Going down the path of hacks or lag switching first is not a good idea... Plus there are threads going at the moment discussing them... I don't think we need another... If you are really interested in that... Go to one of the threads and read... Lots of arguing from both perspectives on wether it's possible or not... You'll need to decide what you believe

The only time I get that lag is when someone in my house is on nexflix but the main question (mined you this is not an issue I said that I que even tho having very bad lag due to Netflix) but has one seen what this looks like as in does you toon look like he is super slow in using abilities or does he look normal. I have asked guilds to see if they knew what I was talking about BUT they say i look normal im just maybe a little concern cuz this used to happen when I played Xbox games BUT it would glitch and cut around... Just don't want to be accused of cheating Edited by Darth__Reaver