I'm stuck in Gemini Deception.

Yoshuren

I don't have any characters that far along yet, but I'd suggest posting this in General or another section. It doesn't look like Lore gets all that much traffic. If it's a Flashpoint or Heroic mission I'd suggest posting in that section. I understand how frustrating it is to be stuck like that. I hope someone can help you. Edited by Sivartius

I don't have any characters that far along yet, but I'd suggest posting this in General or another section. It doesn't look like Lore gets all that much traffic. If it's a Flashpoint or Heroic mission I'd suggest posting in that section. I understand how frustrating it is to be stuck like that. I hope someone can help you.

General would be best. Gemini Deception is the "proper" name of Chapter XV of Knights of the Fallen Empire, so it's main-line story content.

I had the same problem recently. I logged out and back in and the gas went away.

Didn't know it was a bug at first, but it seemed impossible. I looked up a youtube playthrough of the mission to find someone else in the same spot without the gas. They did everything the same as me.

I had the same problem recently. I logged out and back in and the gas went away.

Didn't know it was a bug at first, but it seemed impossible. I looked up a youtube playthrough of the mission to find someone else in the same spot without the gas. They did everything the same as me.

Yeah, it bugs out sometimes (but only sometimes) and doesn't clear the "poisoned by gas" debuff stack when you clear the gas.