Huttball is crap

Frydoh

As a melee class, I find huttball really frustrating as there are so many traps/ledges that ranged can use.

I've never seen a game where both teams score, it's usually one or the other (I've played about 15 huttball matches).

It would be nice if people like me, and it's clear there are many of us, could choose not to play huttball.

That is all.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

u dont get it but thats ok most ppl who think they are entitled to **** dont. if you could Q for hutball only, the Q time would skyrocket so to avoid this, u dont get to choose, its random. get over it

Well, you see, I don't care if queues for Huttball are ridiculous. Surely if people want to play Huttball, if it is as popular as some people would like to believe it is, the queues will be fine. It is simply the majority determining whether to play Huttball or not.

Not letting people choose is an absolutely a terrible restriction.

If the Warzones are fun, people will queue for them. The developers shouldn't have to do anything else to get people to play these things... just make them fun. Forcing us to play them doesn't actually solve any problems, all it does is lead to very frustrated players... which will eventually lead to people burning out and quitting and/or flooding forums with threads like these.

The queue shouldn't be limited to a single WZ either, if I want to queue for all three I should have that option.

I hate Huttball too, mainly because you're trapped in there for the full duration of the game. You should be playing to 5 points, or until time runs out. The other battlegrounds end faster if one team is better than the other. Not Huttball. You have to endure your stomping for minutes on end.

4 or 5 points instead of 6 would be good, imo.

I have never seen a team win because of scoring, it's always the timer.

haha so this is why the empire always crushes the republic at hutt ball but cannot win void star to save their lives.

I am empire and I really enjoy hutt ball, I enjoy the other two as well but as a BH pyrotech I just cant get enough of grappling the opponent into void zones.

Grapple>e-dart for the win!

Huttball is a very innovative style of pvp but, it is very hard on melee especially when the warzone is filled with inquis/bh or every single ranged class in the game these things become extremely frustating when its the only warzone you get a que for!

huttball, to me, is one of the best pvp games i've ever played. there's strategy, murder and mayhem, traps, multi levels. the only time i have trouble being in the top four in a warzone is when the opposing team has more than one or two really good players. then they just own me hardcore.

Short answer: wrong.

Longer answer: It's brilliant. BioWare has solved the long-standing problem of pvp ques and server faction imbalance. The reason there are so many Huttball pops, is because all of the servers are massively tilted to the Empire. Result: more pops, but you just play Empire players.

It's not fail, its WIN.

Give me pops over no pops any day.

if you call having one side only being able to play one WZ most of the time, "solved".

then i guess in your world it is. in the world of logic it just appears they have shifted the symptoms. fact is a solution would not spawn tons of threads with the same complaint.

for the record im republic and i want to play more hutball. and would like to be able to not choose alderaan. the cap the flag bg is old as dirt and no longer fun to play.

Stop telling him to roll republic. You get it there too, and I agree with OP, it does suck. It doesn't feel like PvP, it feels like a game. And y'know, whatever. Other people can feel free to enjoy it, and I'm glad they like it.

But I don't.

I just want a filter.