Surge Rating for assassins in pvp

Vandallz

I'm wondering if anyone else has given it a shot or has any thoughts about it.

Yes, its pretty standard if you're deception. As a matter of fact, unless you're getting beat on heavily in which case you use dark charge, you should be using it all the time.

Maybe I should have clarified... Surge rating, as in the stat that increases your crit damage... sorry.

No, I misread. I'm sorry. ;)

It ranks up there at the same level.as power on the priority list imo. Willpower>expertise>Crit>endurance>power/surge.

Edited by Cowflab

I've run some rough numbers and it seems like power is more useful than surge on auto crits such as energized shocks or X3 harness darkness force lightning with recklessness and crit relic popped.

I could very well be wrong, I just did a rough calc. That said for deception I would go surge and see 5k crits easy.

Edited by fitterbr

I've run some rough numbers and it seems like power is more useful than surge on auto crits such as energized shocks or X3 harness darkness force lightning with recklessness and crit relic popped.

I could very well be wrong, I just did a rough calc. That said for deception I would go surge and see 5k crits easy.

Iv not done no number crunching yet its all theory will have to look into this, what formular/theory do you get his from