SWTOR Log Analyzer

Bladrak

Hi everyone !

I'm there to introduce SWTOR Log Analyzer, a web-based SWTOR Combat Log analysis tool which just became a SWTOR Official Fansite.

Here are some of the features :

• Multilingual website (English and French right now, feel free to contact me for the German translation!)
  • Graphical display of statistics of Fights, Combat Logs, Characters, Users, Guild and Group Stats
  • Guild Support (with operations/flashpoints stats)
  • And much more

If you have any feedback on the website, feel free to contact me through the contact form on the website, the Twitter account (@torloganalyzer), the Facebook page or the Google+ page! You can also reply to this post :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone !

I just deployed an update to the website, which is quite minor, but might be interesting for you nonetheless :

• Changed the localization system logic : now, the URLs are language-dependant, which mean you'll see the language you're in. For instance, you can reach the French version by going to http://www.swtor-loganalyzer.com/fr. Moreover, the user is automatically redirected to the correct locale on first website visit, depending on its browser's settings.

The update should be visible in a couple hours (the time for the cache to clear itself).

Hope you enjoy it !

• 2 months later...