TfB HM 16 man question

There are four spheres that spawns at the start of each colour phase, meaning that blue people can grab theirs before they start to channel, also note that only two blue have to channel/stand in middle so the two other blue are "free". The spheres don't despawn so the other colors can grab theirs during other color phases or when big boss droid spawns =) Edited by RikuvonDrake

You got 4 orbs.

phase 1 needs 1 person in mid and 1 channeler, other 2 can kill cores

Phase 2 has random colour circles to clear (most of the time its 2x 4 of the same colour (example/ 4x blue and 4x purple). Be aware you can only clear 2 circles per person.

Also the best thing to do is to do the Operator fight with 5 healers, so let one of your dps respec to heal for that fight. Damage in phase 2 is just plain BRUTAL.

Also the best thing to do is to do the Operator fight with 5 healers, so let one of your dps respec to heal for that fight. Damage in phase 2 is just plain BRUTAL.

I never cleared this boss in 16-man - always something caused a wipe at low HP, but AOE damage to the group is really brutal I must agree. The DPS seems to be much less of an issue. Usually we had 1-2 DPS assigned to adds constantly and cores were still going down in like 10-15 seconds each. I am inclined to think one could even bring 6 healers to brute force through this :) I'll try to convince whoever is leading next 16-man TFB HM I join to bring more heals :D (my guild doesn't like 16-man much so I do 16-man mostly in PUGs).

Usually deaths happen when healers try to run to circles in phase 2 so maybe taking that off them is an idea. Plus there are 4 adds in phase 2 and pretty hard to pick them all up by the tanks. They have to absolute priority for the DPS and also as many overloads as possible should be interrupted as they do quite a bit of damage. Phase 1 is much easier then 8-man but phase 2 is a bit harder I think. That being said it can be cleared really easily I believe if everyone in the group did 8-man before. I just never was in such run.