Raid ready or FP..requirement for Denova.

Greetings,

I have a Operative medic who is in full columni gear. This includes earpiece, implants and the dropped relics from EV. My real question is two part.

I have an alt Sorc healer that is in fully modded gear with all lvl 51 mods, and has rakata implants and earpiece. All the Sorcs gear is rated 126 or better in the case of the rakata implants. (Is this enough to raid normal EV?)

What is the gear threshold for the new raid? Will all rated 136 gear be enough for Denova?

Thanks

All the Sorcs gear is rated 126 or better in the case of the rakata implants. (Is this enough to raid normal EV?)
the GEAR is more than adequate for normal EV. in fact, EV has been done "naked" (not really naked, but the message still applies, you don't need super gear for normal/story mode EV)

What is the gear threshold for the new raid? Will all rated 136 gear be enough for Denova?

Denova will be much more of a coordination execution challenge. you're gonna have to play really well to succeed if you're only in Columi, but it can be done, just tighter numbers. you are probably gonna hit enrage timers, etc.

much easier to farm EV and KP hardmode and go to Denova after you have a smatter of rakatas.

Edited by oredith

Greetings,

I have a Operative medic who is in full columni gear. This includes earpiece, implants and the dropped relics from EV. My real question is two part.

I have an alt Sorc healer that is in fully modded gear with all lvl 51 mods, and has rakata implants and earpiece. All the Sorcs gear is rated 126 or better in the case of the rakata implants. (Is this enough to raid normal EV?)

Thanks

You should be able to handle EV normal on your Sorc. The level 51 mods are basically Tionese If I remember correctly. Since if your are the healer though, dps not paying attention to mechanics could cause you grief. I say give it a try, you will never know until then. In fact I plan on attempting to heal it on my alt operative this weekend who just hit lvl 50 and is in a similar situation you are in.

For the new raid I would probably recomend full Columi or close to it. A well oiled group could probably do it less geared, but EC on normal is more like the others on hardmode.