Since KOTOR: Manaan

TaitWatson

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any chance we get a Nautolan companion (at least a temp one?) or a player race with a water world? Or even an important quest-giver? I know the indigenous species are not Nauts, but one can hope, right?

EDIT: And, oh, I dearly hope it is not another hunt for Rewhine heritage....

Edited by DomiSotto

Hopefully they will tease something during the stream today...

Btw, I haven't finished playing Kotor, but from what I remember in Kotor era the empire was supposed extinct. How could the empire have an embassy then?

Edited by FeniceNera

Yeh, just a dailies area would be disappointing.

I would be surprised if it stretched beyond a flashpoint to be honest. If the scenery is interesting and they've learn to diversify some of the daily activities, a new daily area might be interesting.

All what I really want is they stop overusing their tactical flashpoints, or at least make it a little bit more challenging, and more dialogue, oh and just a little bit less Steve Blum. Love the guy but they are overusing him.

Edited by Nickious

Oh goodie... the horrible nightmarish times of my stay on the planet in KotOR has come back to haunt me again with their slow drawl speak and annoyingly unassertive mannerisms...

I hate the Selkath.

And I hate Manaan.

They'll be in your dreams tonight, making fishy sounds at you, Oddball.

Along with a pack of Murlocs.

Edited by Callaron

hmm - suddenly the underwater gear makes sense. Is this the promised conquest planet though, I wonder!?

So far new planet means new level cap . . .

Anyways I'm intrigued ...

Not necessarily. I wouldn't expect the level cap until the Makeb size expansion they promised late this year or early next year.

Does this come with Selkath as a new playable race? *hopes* :D

I also hope it's not just a fp/daily area.

It is only a flashpoint.

People knew about it for ages, assuming you looked in the right place at the right time, INCLUDING IN THE GAME ITSELF.

Edited by Darth_Wicked