"there is currently noactive subscription on this account"

Aclobat

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a check through the forums before i was going to log in i noticed this thread and thought knowing my luck this will happen to me.

Sure enough try and play the game and get "There is currently no active subscription on this account"

Right now i am finding it mildly amusing i mean day one i didn't expect to be able to play hassle free .If its still happening a few hours from now that's when i will start to get frustrated

Rather than responding to our whining, Bioware is trying to solve the problem affecting the recognition of our accounts (which is a better use of their time).

They have invested a lot of time and money into this game, and are trying to fix it so that we can happily play. Being impatient and rude helps no one.

Rather than responding to our whining, Bioware is trying to solve the problem affecting the recognition of our accounts (which is a better use of their time).

They have invested a lot of time and money into this game, and are trying to fix it so that we can happily play. Being impatient and rude helps no one.

Large companies with large budgets get no sympathy from me. You really think they don't have 2 or 3 community admins employed?

you have a fairly good point, I guess that like me people are just frustrated :) I mean i preordered and didnt get to play early access, so i was like REALLY exited to finally check it out :) and a few hours of my life i can live with waiting. its just so....typical...