Cybertech - RE Crafted Ship Upgrades

evrgrc

Can you RE your crafted ship upgrades? I notice the tooltip when scrolling over whilst having RE clicked it states I can...However I cannot. I was curious if you could make purple quality upgrades the same way the rest of crafting works.

I am not certain, but on a slight tangent, why would people post the Grade 2 upgrades for more than I can pay for the grade 3 items? Seems foolish.

Anyway, I cannot imagine that you would not be able to RE the stuff that you make, but you will not be able to RE the stuff you find/buy.

I agree. Rank 2 upgrades on Hyperspace Cannon are outrageously overpriced but... As long as people keep buying I will keep making. But in regards to the REing, the icon is grayed out as if I am unable to RE it yet the tooltip states otherwise. Won't be able to test until late this evening but ill post a screen shot.

Well some people I guess just need that extra help to get through those space missions before they're high enough level to use level 3 ship eqiupment? Quite frankly, I'm still begging Bioware to increase the difficulty or give us hard or nightmare versions of the space missions because right now, while I enjoy the free dailies for the XP and fleet commendations... I can do them all with my eyes closed.

Well some people I guess just need that extra help to get through those space missions before they're high enough level to use level 3 ship eqiupment?

Because you can easily use grade 2 upgrades and level up enough to go straight for grade 4. The space missions you can do for exp/credits between the transition from grade 2 to grade 4 don't require upgrades beyond grade 1.

• 4 weeks later...
the grade 2 have higher specs that grade 3 I'm guessing it's because the only why to obtain them is by making them or buying them off another player that justifies the cost difference (for ex. Grade 2 armor 3000 hp, +3 to blaster damage-grade 3 armor 2500 hp note: some stats on player made parts seem to very)

Like the above said, some of the blue grade 2 ship parts are better than the green grade 3 parts. I would get the blue grade 4 parts just to craft and sell but I don't see the point in RE'ing them for purple lower level ones as space missions are pretty easy anyway and you'll level too fast to make buying low lvl purple ones worth it. The schematics for the upper level purple ship parts are super cheap on my server and they are cheap to make as well so I just went from grade 2/3 to those. Edited by Chadnab