Another Trilogy

JediMasterYuvan

I've always got the feeling that SWTOR was in essence an entire Star Wars saga based on our class story. We only got three chapters to play our stories from, but don't you agree there should be chapter four, five, and six? It expands the story of each players' character class story and it goes deeper into the war between the Sith Empire and the Republic. I mean after all there was a quote by Ryan Denning in "The Art and Making of Star Wars: The Old Republic" where he said, "In essence, SWTOR is KOTOR III, IV, V, VI, VII, and VIII."

We only got three chapters to play our stories from, but don't you agree there should be chapter four, five, and six? It expands the story of each players' character class story and it goes deeper into the war between the Sith Empire and the Republic.

You missed the "to be continued" reference in your class story or did your class not had any ?

The stories did not end but they need to keep something for the expansions they're planning. Throw in everything at release and there goes the "carrot on a stick" for the future.

Edited by Kirameki

• 3 weeks later...
There will be more chapters in our personal storyline, it was confirmed. They already planned for many years to come and for many more chapters

If the characters' personal storylines are gonna be expanded, how will they follow up from each ending of their Chapter 3 stories? For example, say the Sith Warrior, what's to come for Sith Warriors now that they're the Emperor's Wrath and they've killed Darth Baras?

If the characters' personal storylines are gonna be expanded, how will they follow up from each ending of their Chapter 3 stories? For example, say the Sith Warrior, what's to come for Sith Warriors now that they're the Emperor's Wrath and they've killed Darth Baras?

it's gonna be interesting, look at agent

you can ether become a defector to the SIS, a dark council's hand, a free agent, ect, VERY different branches.

well u rise to power during peace... now use power in an epic war!!!! count me in!!

Well, all we know at this point is that after the classes finish up the 3 chapters, the Treaty of Coruscant is broken and open warfare between the Sith Empire and Republic has occurred (this primarily happens evidently in the Sith Warrior and Jedi Knight stories). So we basically go from one trilogy in fragile peace (Cold War) to a 2nd trilogy with chaotic galaxywide warfare (Second Great Galactic War).

Well, all we know at this point is that after the classes finish up the 3 chapters, the Treaty of Coruscant is broken and open warfare between the Sith Empire and Republic has occurred (this primarily happens evidently in the Sith Warrior and Jedi Knight stories). So we basically go from one trilogy in fragile peace (Cold War) to a 2nd trilogy with chaotic galaxywide warfare (Second Great Galactic War).

BINGO!

The crap is about to hit the fan, and war is on the horizon.

The Treaty of Coruscant was broken at the time of Chapter 3, so open warfare was already going on during the third part of the "Cold War trilogy." Unless you count the first trilogy as prologue, Chapter 1, and Chapter 2. I guess that would work, although I'm pretty sure we'll get more than three chapter covering the Second Great Galactic War.

The Treaty of Coruscant was broken at the time of Chapter 3, so open warfare was already going on during the third part of the "Cold War trilogy." Unless you count the first trilogy as prologue, Chapter 1, and Chapter 2. I guess that would work, although I'm pretty sure we'll get more than three chapter covering the Second Great Galactic War.

Well, I mean to say that the Prologue isn't exactly an official Chapter as much as prologue in a book isn't really an official chapter. Prologue =/= Chapter 1.

Well, anyways yes, there should be 3 more chapters for the Second Great Galactic War.

I hope I get to see those "doomsday weapons" (meantioned in Black Talon Flashpoint)

If BioWare follows the WoW model, with each new expansion there will be a level cap increase and new paths to take - meaning more story.

Just because the existing "trilogy" of our class story has an ending does not mean a new, and maybe separate, "trilogy" of class story cannot begin.

Play Jedi Knight, I know that at least one of the weapons mentioned in there is a plot point in Chapter 1 for the JK.

Yeah, the Desolator weapon. There was also a Planet Prison...

"They're making doomsday weapons. Missiles that darken suns, shields that envelop planets. Republic and Empire are planning to raze planets, annihilate civilizations." -- The General before he dies on the Brentaal Star --

I do wonder what those doomsday weapons where...

The Jedi knight ones. So the desolator, planet prison, death mark, and other ones.

Hammer station.

Stealth fleet! (just came to me, makes PERFECT sense)

The foundry (isn't new, but was re discovered)

All came to my mind...

I remember that the battle of ilum and false emperor flashpoint series made heavy mentions to ALL planet and class stories, and maybe we could have a late-game continuation to The Black Talon...

Planets, too.

And maybe NPCs that actually kill eachother!!

I do wonder what those doomsday weapons where...

The Jedi knight ones. So the desolator, planet prison, death mark, and other ones.

Hammer station.

Stealth fleet! (just came to me, makes PERFECT sense)

The foundry (isn't new, but was re discovered)

All came to my mind...

I remember that the battle of ilum and false emperor flashpoint series made heavy mentions to ALL planet and class stories, and maybe we could have a late-game continuation to The Black Talon...

Planets, too.

And maybe NPCs that actually kill eachother!!

play agent, and youll defuse a few doomsday weapons

Well, I mean to say that the Prologue isn't exactly an official Chapter as much as prologue in a book isn't really an official chapter. Prologue =/= Chapter 1.

Well, anyways yes, there should be 3 more chapters for the Second Great Galactic War.

I hope I get to see those "doomsday weapons" (meantioned in Black Talon Flashpoint)

The trooper takes down the gauntlet ( a so called "doomsday weapon") In the end of chapter 2.

Need I also suggest that for the 2nd trilogy of our own SWTOR saga, there should be:

1) More interaction with your companions' class stories and romances

2) Extended levels

3) More flashpoints involving primarily the open warfare between the Republic and Sith Empire

4) More PVP Warzones

5) Gameplay needs to be MORE intense

6) Story needs to be MORE intense and heart-provoking