Republic Honor Guard

Beckwith

RHG held our first Guild 1v1 Pvp Tournament. It went well and we paid everyone that participated 2mil credits and 5mil for 2nd and 3rd places, and 10mil for 1st place.

Here is a look at our Tournament.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CZYViZz7lkWY_wgDGah1W1pchpgHQ0YWci9MJePB6EQ/edit?ts=5ca2598f#gid=0

Thank you to our PvP Officer for putting this together. It was a lot of fun. At the end of the night we had a big free for all PvP fight to see who would last to the end.

Congrats everyone that took part.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our Tatooine Team has cleared Tyth HM, Congratulations to them!!! We are very happy to see them progressing very quickly and moving forward.

We still have 2 Tank spots and 1 Range DPS spots on our raid teams. You can contact me for more info. Joining the guild is a requirement.

Hope to hear from you all soon.

Thank you for everyone for showing up. Hope you had a good time chatting and making easy money.

1st Place - 50mil

2nd Place - 40mil

3rd Place - 30mil

4th Place - 20mil

5th Place - 10mil

Everyone else got 5mil for showing up and taking part.

Congrats to everyone! Hope to see you on May 5th for our May the 4th be with you, Star Wars weekend Guild Raffle. I have not decided on the prizes, but top prize will be 100mil or 200mil.

Do not forget out PvP Event that will also be giving out 10mil per person on the winning team of Huttball on our Rishi Stronghold. 5mil will be going to the losing team. This will also be taking part on May 5th, this is part of our May the 4th be with you Star Wars weekend events.

Congratulations for our Tatooine Team for clearing Nahut HM!!! Onward to Izax HM!!! Great job guys and goodluck on future bosses!!!

If you are looking to join a raid team you can contact me on Discord or apply at our website http://www.swtorrhg.com

Apply at

Contact Info:

Discord: Paboe#4504

Ingame: Paboe (Main), Klue (Main Alt), Kariana (2nd Main Alt), the other toons I have listed, I play a bit here and there.

We use TS for voice when we raid. Hope that is acceptable to you.

May the force be with you!!!

Hello,

I'm a returning player looking for a good group of people to play the game with. Would you think your guild is a good place for a newbie? I love your rosters btw, not many clans for any game actually organize like that.

Side note, I signed up on your website, Swiitchd, but the confirmation email hasn't arrived, didn't know if there was something I could do about it.

Thank you!

Hello Sith,

Yes, we do have some newbies in our guild that we have taught raiding and the game too. Aslong as you can learn quickly, we can teach you. Thank you for the praise on our website, its a bit buggy, so we are making a new website, but everything you see here will be there. But, as for your confirmation email, PM me your website name and I will activate your account for you. You can also contact me on discord.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Paboe

Hello Sith,

Yes, we do have some newbies in our guild that we have taught raiding and the game too. Aslong as you can learn quickly, we can teach you. Thank you for the praise on our website, its a bit buggy, so we are making a new website, but everything you see here will be there. But, as for your confirmation email, PM me your website name and I will activate your account for you. You can also contact me on discord.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Paboe

Thank you for the response, I will probably look around for a place to learn first. Thanks for your time!

All of our Raid teams are full, atm. We are looking to make a new Prog Raid Team, it would be our 6th. It will start with HMs and eventually get to NIM. Days and Times have not been determined yet. If you are interested you can message me in game or on Discord, or simply apply to join the guild on our website at swtorrhg.com and I will invite you in game after I look it over and approve it.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Paboe

We celebrated May the 4th weekend with a Guild PvP event on our Rishi Stronghold and a Guild Raffle.

The Guild PvP event was 7v7 Huttball. We had a lot of fun, we were missing a couple of people, but we had backups signed up and still had a lot of fun. The Frogdogs won in their Away Uniforms, The Rotworms were the losers. The Frogdogs won 10-6. Everyone had some fun and we gave the winners 10mil and the losers 5mil. We are looking to do another PvP event in the future, soon. We will update when it is. We are also looking for more PvPers to fill out our Ranked PvP Teams. If you are interested you can message me or Flare for info.

We also had a Guild raffle where we paid out 540mil credits to guildies.

100mil - 1st Place

80mil - 2nd Place

60mil - 3rd Place

40mil - 4th Place

20mil - 5th Place

10mil - for everyone else that participated.

It was a lot of fun and we had a great time with our Guild events for this Star Wars Weekend.

If you are looking to join us, you need to apply at http://www.swtorrhg.com. and you can message me as well on Discord or in game.

May the Force Be with you!!!

RHG!!!

We just filled our 6th Raid Team. We are now looking to make a new Prog Raid Team, it would be our 7th. It will start with HMs and eventually get to NIM. Days and Times have not been determined yet. If you are interested you can message me in game or on Discord, or simply apply to join the guild on our website at http://www.swtorrhg.com and I will invite you in game after I look it over and approve it.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Paboe

• 2 weeks later...

Our Ord Mantell Raid Team and our Tatooine Raid Team decided to team up tonight and do 16man Queen HM. It took us about 1 hour to do it but we got it down with 2 Tanks, 3 Healers and 11 DPS. After we got the mechanics down it was easy to do. We are very proud of the members that took part in it.

Congrats to all the members of those 2 teams and the couple of pugs that filled in for us. It was a Great Clear!!!

RHG just had another Guild PvP Event. We had a total of 8 teams taking part. It was a lot of fun. This was a 2v2 PvP Event.

1st Place was Team Damnit Lemmy - 14mil Credits

2nd Place was Married with Children - 9mil Credits

3rd Place was F*** B****** and Get Money - 9mil Credits

Everyone else that participated got 4mil Credits.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mm761tmUx1-SAtCu****XWeZMV1f8Cb6usd-gk9yWlw/edit#gid=0

Here is a Video of the Event. It does have a bit explicit language in it, so be warned.

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/430347919##

Youtube:

As always, if you are interested in joining you can message me in game, but regardless you have to register on our website and submit an application. It is at http://www.swtorrhg.com. Hope to see you in game.

Edited by Beckwith

We just had our Memorial Day Weekend Guild Raffle, not very good rolls, but still money given out.

1st Place - 50mil

2nd Place - 40mil

3rd Place - 30mil

4th Place - 20mil

5th Place - 10mil

Everyone that participated got 5mil.

Everyone left with money in their pockets. There were 26 people that took part in the guild raffle and we gave out over 300mil credits. Congrats to all that participated.

• 2 weeks later...

I want to say Congratulations to our Strike Team Tatooine for clearing Nahut and Scyva HM!!! We are very excited for them and hope they clear Izax HM soon.

We have some open spots on our raid teams. If you are interested message me in game or on Discord at Paboe#4504 or apply on our website at http://www.swtorrhg.com.

May the Force Be with You!!!

Our Ord Mantell Raid Team cleared Dash'rode and Titan Six on NIM. We are working on more, but this was a bit of prog and a bit of fun since we had to pug in a Tank and Healer. We were happy with how far we got, but we have a long way to go still.

Our Tatooine Raid Team worked on Izax HM and got to the augment droid phase on their first night. We are proud of how far they are getting and hope they continue to get the clear very soon.

Our Taris Raid Team cleared TFB HM tonight. They are one of our newest raid teams. Even though it is old content and not the hardest, it was new to some of them and they did an awesome job on clearing it. Congrats to them!!!

If you are looking to join RHG, you can message me on Discord at Paboe#4504 or apply at our website at http://www.swtorrhg.com.

Our Tatooine Team just cleared Izax HM. They are our first team to clear all of Gods HM. They are planning on working on NIMs and Timed Runs next. We congratulate them and wish them luck in there future endeavors. We hope this is just the beginning of our teams clearing Gods HM and look forward to more doing it soon.

We are making a new Raid Team. It has DPS and a Healer spot open. If you are interested you need to register and apply on our website. Please message me and I can help you with the registration if needed.

Our Tatooine Team just cleared Styrak NIM!!! They pulled it for about 2 weeks and cleared it. We are very happy and excited for them. They are pulling TFB NIM next and we wish them luck in it.

Our Ord Mantell Team is looking for a Tank for Revan HM, Ravagers HM, and Gods HM. That is our agenda for the future of the team on what we are pulling.

Our Taris Team is looking for a Healer or DPS. This is a farily new team. They are working on DF HM, DP HM and EC HM. After that, onto harder content.

If you are interested in any of these positions feel free to message me on Discord Paboe#4504 or visit our website and submit an application. http://www.swtorrhg.com.

May the Force Be With You!!!

Congrats to 3 of our teams tonight.

Ord Mantell cleared the 1st 5 bosses of SnV NIM tonight. We are still looking for a Tank for the team. If you are interested you can message me.

Tatooine cleared Dread Guards NIM and is working on Operator 9!!!

Taris, our newest team Got to Corruptor Zero on HM!!!

We are very happy with everyones progress and looking for them to clear more content.

We just had our Holiday July 4th Guild Raffle. We gave away about 1.5bil credits to guildies. Everyone had fun.

1st Place - 200mil

2nd Place - 180mil

3rd Place - 160mil

4th Place - 140mil

5th Place Tie - 120mil

5th Place Tie - 120mil

6th Place - 100mil

7th Place - 80mil

8th Place - 60mil

9th Place - 40mil

10th Place - 20mil

Everyone else that participated got 10mil each. We had about 38 people take part.

• 2 weeks later...

We have 3 Teams looking to fill positions. We are also looking to create an impside raid team. If you are interested message Paboe or apply on our website at http://www.swtorrhg.com.

Healer opening on Tython. They raid on Weds and Thurs from 9pm ET to 11pm ET. Working on M&B HM.

Healer opening on Taris. They raid on Fri and Sat from 9:15pm ET to 12:15am ET. Working on DP HM. New team.

Range DPS opening on Nar Shaddaa. They raid on Tues and Thurs at 9pm ET to midnight ET. Working on DF and DP HM. New team.

Our impside team has all openings available. Message me for info on pubside or impside raid teams.

Thank you and May the force be with you.

Edited by Beckwith