Blaster Pistol images

Deyjarl

I don't think think that gun is available any more because the new model looks like the white one I showed you in my link.

You're quite right! I just logged onto my Bounty Hunter and had a look. Sorry. Been awhile since I PvPed. Seems that the Champion War Hero weapons are now Elite War Hero weapons.

At least the War Hero weapons are still the same. The Combat Medic's pistols still have the look you want, but neither of them are a color match for Two Finger's.

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6th row 4th gun from left, it looks awsome ! :) Sadly iam not able to find thet look at GTN/planet rewards...

It should be guns for my gunslinger alt ;)

If you're a Bounty Hunter, check the PvP Weapons Vendor on the Imperial Fleet. Not the same color but the same model.

So there is no way to get this gun model for my gunslinger?

http://images.wikia.com/swtor/images/8/82/Gunslinger.jpg

Unfortunately, no.

The closest thing I found was the N-305 Huntsman Needler that is there lurking in the game files, but it does not seem to be obtainable in game (it even has "glance rating" that was removed before the game went live). Being "Bind on Pickup" and with no level requirement, it was probably meant as a quest reward for Smugglers but just didn't make it into the final game.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking for the set of pistol's that are seen in the 2nd image down. I feel like I was given one of these at the beginning of the game(I think I vendored it) and I know their is a version of this on the GTN (lvl 13 orange version) but is kinda green colored. Can some point me in the right direction???:)

http://www.gmbase.com/bbs/Topic-B121-T6333.aspx

I'm looking for the set of pistol's that are seen in the 2nd image down. I feel like I was given one of these at the beginning of the game(I think I vendored it) and I know their is a version of this on the GTN (lvl 13 orange version) but is kinda green colored. Can some point me in the right direction???:)

http://www.gmbase.com/bbs/Topic-B121-T6333.aspx

Yes. You received the Coil-Cell Needler from the supply pack for choosing the Gunslinger Advanced Class.

If you vendored it and you want the same look and can live with the green coloring, (the Coil-Cell Needler has unique coloring),you have 2 choices:

1. Keep an eye out for the E-20 Sonic Saboteur on the GTN and pay 100.000+ credits for it. (The look is unique to Republic. Only way for Imperial players to get this look is to purchase the pistol from the GTN. Hence the hefty price tag.)
  2. Go do the Enemies of the Republic Heroic on Coruscant. The quest reward for Smugglers is the Repeating Blaster. You can get 2 of them on the same day by doing the heroic before the reset and then again after the reset (or just wait a day and do it again :)).

Good luck.

Yes. You received the Coil-Cell Needler from the supply pack for choosing the Gunslinger Advanced Class.

If you vendored it and you want the same look and can live with the green coloring, (the Coil-Cell Needler has unique coloring),you have 2 choices:

1. Keep an eye out for the E-20 Sonic Saboteur on the GTN and pay 100.000+ credits for it. (The look is unique to Republic. Only way for Imperial players to get this look is to purchase the pistol from the GTN. Hence the hefty price tag.)
  2. Go do the Enemies of the Republic Heroic on Coruscant. The quest reward for Smugglers is the Repeating Blaster. You can get 2 of them on the same day by doing the heroic before the reset and then again after the reset (or just wait a day and do it again :)).

Good luck.

Thanks but, I just found the X-300 Heavy Repeating Disruptor and I'm going to try to get this 1st.

http://www.torhead.com/item/eCejW77/x-300-heavy-repeating-disruptor

I just hope Tor-head is accurate on this.

Thanks but, I just found the X-300 Heavy Repeating Disruptor and I'm going to try to get this 1st.

http://www.torhead.com/item/eCejW77/x-300-heavy-repeating-disruptor

I just hope Tor-head is accurate on this.

Sorry mate, but the "X-300 Heavy Repeating Disruptor" cannot be acquired in game at this time. "Nar Shaddaa Blood Sport" gives you a moddable helmet (looks like this for Smugglers).

Take a look at this URL:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/690/pistolguide.jpg/

and let us which model you like and which pistol-wielding class you are.

Heya,

I managed to pick up the Underworld Blaster (pictured in the 3rd row, far left-hand side) from the PvP Vendor (repub fleet) and was curious if anyone had ever found a Offhand replica of it? The one available from the PvP Weapon Vendor is Mainhand only (as are all the blasters sold there)

For now, I'll keep using the Underworld Blaster's baby brother: The X-213 Lazer Disruptor (pictured on the bottom row, 3rd from the left) which I acquired from the Nar Shaddaa Comm's vendor.

Cheers

PS: I'm really digging the sound that these blasters give off; it's very muffled and "fluffy", which helps me stay undetected in WZs for longer as I'm deffo less noticeable haha :)

Heya,

I managed to pick up the Underworld Blaster (pictured in the 3rd row, far left-hand side) from the PvP Vendor (repub fleet) and was curious if anyone had ever found a Offhand replica of it? The one available from the PvP Weapon Vendor is Mainhand only (as are all the blasters sold there)

For now, I'll keep using the Underworld Blaster's baby brother: The X-213 Lazer Disruptor (pictured on the bottom row, 3rd from the left) which I acquired from the Nar Shaddaa Comm's vendor.

Cheers

PS: I'm really digging the sound that these blasters give off; it's very muffled and "fluffy", which helps me stay undetected in WZs for longer as I'm deffo less noticeable haha :)

Hmmm... I believe the color scheme of the Underworld Blaster is unique in that model.

You have 2 other pistols with that model, but a silver color scheme. They are:

I cannot comment on their sound, but depending on your level it should be pretty easy for you to get either one of the above pistols and try them out. :)

Good luck.

Hmmm... I believe the color scheme of the Underworld Blaster is unique in that model.

You have 2 other pistols with that model, but a silver color scheme. They are:

I cannot comment on their sound, but depending on your level it should be pretty easy for you to get either one of the above pistols and try them out. :)

Good luck.

You Sir, are killing this haha!

Yeah, I'm yet to complete the A4 on Hoth and 'should' be able to get through the Boss fight on TV with minimal issues (currently lvl46 as I pvp my way to 50 - no point stressing about endgame gearing at this stage :p ).

Cheers for the info! I'll get back to this thread regarding the blaster sounds if anyone is interested.

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...

As incredible as it may seem, I recently came across a blaster I had never seen: the K-313 Riot Needler (3-D model). It is mentioned in the first post of this thread, but I had never seen anyone with it or found out where it was from.

It is a Smuggler drop in the "Maelstrom Prison" level 37 flashpoint from Lord Vanithrast (the guy with the flying beast). It had never dropped for me on my Gunslinger, and I only found out where it was from when it dropped when I was in the flashpoint on my Sage (in a no-smuggler group, go figure :p). I won the Greed roll and equipped it on Tharan.

It has a deep boom-boom sound when fired and looks pretty cool (it is similar to the Elegant Modified Blaster Pistol, but without the 2 sights on top).

I've since gone back there with my Gunslinger (it is easy to solo at 50) and got 2 of them in 3 runs.

Enjoy.

• 1 month later...
I know this thread was inactive for a month, but anyone know where to find the D-200? Apparently a world drop.

It is in fact a world drop from low level (10-12) champions.

Your best bet is to check your GTN for it. It tends to be expensive because it is the same pistol you see the Bounty Hunter use in the Deceived cinematic. However, every now and then it will appear on the GTN for a reasonable price.

Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

I was lucky enough to come across kajidic holdout blaster my only issue is finding an offhand gun that matches this blaster. it looks awesome, right now I'm using Custom-built Blaster Pistol but it isn't an exact match, the blasters are the same length but the holdout blaster is more bulky looking. wondering if anyone knows something that will match kajidic holdout blaster

EDIT: I've added an image of the blasters on my toon

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/1935/holdoutblaster.jpg

Edited by halofanman

• 2 weeks later...

Hunting for Blaster Pistols is a pain and there's a lot of screwing the dual wielding classes going on, even after so many patches.

anyone know of a matching pistol to FLASHY, the pistol from corso? tyvm.

http://s11.photobucket.com/albums/a158/angelwuzzie/SWTOR/?action=view&current=gun09.jpg

Dnar's Duelling Pistol

Technically this would be it, but it doesn't seem to actually exist.

I'm currently looking for these:

Main hand version of S-303 Spec Ops Disruptor

This color on epire side ... that seems to have only ... other color variations

A dark recolor of Hammer Precision Holdout

If anyone can help me with any of those, it would be much appreciated.

Edited by Hxxr

• 1 month later...
Most pistols in game are mainhand and offhand. There are some exceptions though (the PvP weapons are normally mainhand only and the high-end crafted pistols are offhand only).

Take a look at this URL:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/690/pistolguide.jpg/

and let us which model you like and which pistol-wielding class you are.

That way maybe we can assist you with information on how (and if) you can acquire that particular pistol model.

Hi Zero, thanks for putting that up, the Model that I'm really interested in is top row, 3rd from right. Did a little research, found it to be C-56 Laser Disruptorhttp://www.torhead.com/item/akFgrtu/c-56-laser-disruptor. As Moai stated in an earlier post, I love the 'beretta' look of it, kinda reminds me of Robocops bad *** pistol, so sleek, minimalist and futuristic. The http://www.torhead.com/item/5KYY1qY/m-305-rancor-x-enforcer also looks like Robocops pistol, but I believe this is closer to it as it has less 'frills' to it. It's a low level orange pistol, but I haven't come across it anywhere. Any help/info on finding it would really be much appreciated! Thanks a lot Zero!

Hi Zero, thanks for putting that up, the Model that I'm really interested in is top row, 3rd from right. Did a little research, found it to be C-56 Laser Disruptorhttp://www.torhead.com/item/akFgrtu/c-56-laser-disruptor. As Moai stated in an earlier post, I love the 'beretta' look of it, kinda reminds me of Robocops bad *** pistol, so sleek, minimalist and futuristic. The http://www.torhead.com/item/5KYY1qY/m-305-rancor-x-enforcer also looks like Robocops pistol, but I believe this is closer to it as it has less 'frills' to it. It's a low level orange pistol, but I haven't come across it anywhere. Any help/info on finding it would really be much appreciated! Thanks a lot Zero!
Two things.

One: That C-56 Laser Disruptor? Is offhand only, you'd have to find a mainhand pistol to match it. Fortunately, there are a few: the Field Survival Enforcer, the Athiss Custom Holdout, the R-105 Huntsman Disruptor, and the Z-10 Heavy Blaster Pistol. Unfortunately, they're only a CLOSE match. Most of them are a different color to the one you linked, and a few have what looks like an extra flash suppressor at the end of the barrel.

Two: Look carefully at the item icons (since, for some reason, Torhead doesn't have the 3D models for either of these pistols yet). The C-56 has an extra attachment for the barrel to make it a bit longer and bulkier. The M-305 Rancor-X Enforcer is, in fact, the most basic form of that model.

• 4 weeks later...

On the subject of being extremely vain :)

How does the Two-finger revenge / Black Nebula blaster sound? I'm looking for something that sounds heavy duty for my Powertech, and as many others in this thread the design of the Two-Fingers Revenge blaster appeals to me.

I have the credits to drop the money on a black nebula (3M on the GTN on my server), and I am contemplating it for my Powertech (Who's just a level 19 alt), but I would hate to have to listen to some "pewpewpewpew" sounds rather than "PEW PEW PEW".

• 2 weeks later...
Can we dye our guns certain colors? I'm at work so I can't check for myself. :o
NO.

Sadly, you cannot dye your weapons...yet. I'm hoping they do add it in at some point, because I'm using an old War Hero Supercommando's rifle, and it suffers from having the best-looking model in the game...and the second-crappiest color scheme in the game (second only to the current endgame assault cannon...pink? Really?).