Jaded: Beta Testers left out of launch!

Orde

Ok,

We have been allowed the pleasure of testing the Beta version for months. We have had access to countless questions and surveys asking us everything under the sun every other quest or so. So now with the early access why have we been left out in the cold? What good does pre-ordering, pre-loading and completely paying for the game do when our account has yet to be allowed to play. I think alot of us are a bit crossed by these actions and was wondering when will we be allowed in?

Ok,

We have been allowed the pleasure of testing the Beta version for months.

There's the answer right there. We (I was a general tester too) played the game before anyone. We know a lot more information than a good amount of players right now. We can wait easily until we get invited, and if you pre-ordered in December like I did, then just wait a few hours and you'll get in.

Patience young one, you will get your turn.

Soon...very soon....

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=34924

To save you the loading time...

Morning! We are entering into the final stretch for outstanding invites. Those of you who pre-ordered in December should be happy today - barring any major issues.

I'll update this thread as we send invites. As a reminder, we're also updating our official Twitter accounts (@SWTOR, @SWTOR_FR and @SWTOR_DE) with the invites as they sent; that'll be more up-to-the-minute than this post.

For anyone who's not yet been invited, remember to have the email address no-reply@bioware.swtor.com in your address book so it doesn't hit spam filters.

Assuming you have the SWTOR client installed, you can also periodically launch it. If you're ready to go your 'play' button will be click-able.

Wave One was sent at 8AM CST (6AM PST / 9AM EST / 2PM GMT / 3PM CET).

Stephen Reid | Senior Online Community Manager

Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook

[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.] [Dev Tracker]

Oh god. Seriously dude? I beta tested too and was humbled I was selected. Get off your pedestal. We aren't any better than the other players. Beta testing was a privilege, not to be confused with personal thoughts of further entitlement.

Please for the sake of us all find something else to do with your time aside from disrupting the community.

If you beta tested then you should of been some of the first wavers you know pre order on the July 21st / 22nd adn registered immediately..I mean honestly if you beta tested for months why did you wait?

^^^ this. Being a beta participant had nothing to do with being allowed to play once the game went live. The only person to blame here is yourself. It was never mentioned or announced that volunteer testers would be allowed earlier access than anyone.

Dislike that all you want, but BW didn't do anything wrong in regard to this.

No only entitled children who don't understand the simple concept of an incentive are jaded.

You put your money down earlier, you get more time. This was stated. Even if not outright in such a simple sentence, there was still the UP TO part in "up to 5 days." As in hey guarantee your spot now. It's an incentive to invest early.

Furthermore you are owed nothing for beta testing. Your reward was playing the game months early. Next people will ask for their beta characters to transfer to the retail version.

I would like to thank all the testers for the great job they did assisting with the tweeking of the game. You should all take pride in the fact that this is probably the CLEANEST MMO launch ever. I have NEVER seen an MMO in such good shape at launch. Its a testament to your efforts.

Thank You for all your hard work! See ya in the game!

:)

Ok,

We have been allowed the pleasure of testing the Beta version for months. We have had access to countless questions and surveys asking us everything under the sun every other quest or so. So now with the early access why have we been left out in the cold? What good does pre-ordering, pre-loading and completely paying for the game do when our account has yet to be allowed to play. I think alot of us are a bit crossed by these actions and was wondering when will we be allowed in?

I was in the general testing program too. I was also allowed in on day one. Want to know why? Because I pre-ordered on July 21st.