Small Guild looking to merge

vian

First: The Sad Tale.

I created a guild so that my freinds would have somewhere nice to hang out, and we could level, chat, group up, help each other and so forth, and for a while, the days were golden and the schedule pleasantly full. But alas, my fickle friends have dropped out, one by one, and now there are only 4 of us who play on any regular basis. And because we have jobs and other commitments, we really only get together one night a week, these days, although we may be on separately at other times.

Second: The Leading question.

Are there any social, PvE oriented guilds who don't mind RP, who might consider taking us in -- a merger, if you will, of all our currently active players? We'd like to eventually run OPs, and we're very helpful and friendly, especially to newcomers. I've looked at the enjin list, and you all seem very nice, but if someone's raid slots are all full, or they really don't want any new members just now, I'd hate to bother you.

Thanks in advance.

Hey there!

I can sympathise with your plight; my friends and I also had a small Guild until everyone left for GW2. :(

Academy Exemplar / Lyceum Narcissus is always open to new members. We have a pretty broad range of players; some of us are focused on PvE, while others like to concentrate on PvP (me!). We welcome players of any skill level. There is a lot of work going on at the moment between various Guilds (including ours) to help give the RP scene a lift. We also have our own RP story which we have got up and running over the last few weeks.

You can find out more and sign up at our Guild Portal site:

http://academy.guildportal.com

(The application questions are purely to find out a little more about you. I've never seen anyone rejected by the Guild Officers, so please don't stress about them!)

We also have an enjin site:

http://academy-exemplar.enjin.com/

It's used primarily for Ops signups and to communicate a little better with other Guilds on Gav Daragon. However, the GuildPortal site is still our main one.

I'm sure a lot of the other Guilds would be happy to have you as well. Good luck! :)

Shadows Reach is primarily focused on RP, so unfortunately that doesn't do so well for your Ops hopes.

However, in MMOs I've been a bit of a PvE lover, and so I may be looking at running some stuff like that in the future, and a few of us do group up for some hardmodes and so on.

If you'd like to go for us, throw me a whisper on Aeorna, I'll be sure to have a chat.

Best of luck in your search for a new home!

Um, perhaps should have mentioned which faction :D

You're welcome to look at Dawn as well, we do currently run Ops but we often run more than one group each time because of numbers, depends what level you're up to Ops wise.