December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Started with Pong (yep, truly)

Then had a son so bought him Atari, and decided to bond with him by playing the odd game or 5 with him.

Then got him Nintendo, N64, XBox (yes, spoilt son), then Playstation, then a laptop and subscription to WOW.

Then I subscribed to Wow

Then Rift

and now I am here.

Add the chance meeting of current husband online in wow (he was in CA, me in Aust) and you have my gaming history.

There is no such thing as too old for games :p

Hey my dads in his 70s and he still plays 20+ year old DOS games, daily lol

Gotta love this thread and the guild now too, I still have a wee bit of hope that an email will be in my inbox by time I finish work today but I'm full expecting tomorrow. Hopefully bioware have a had a peak at this big December love in, so they know we aren't all going to hang, draw and quarter them.....we are too lazy for that

I pre ordered the CE that day gamestop let us, knew nothing of the code or staggered access until the 9th, showed up to gamestop was given a pre-order code for the standard edition.... I hate you gamestop...

I can't stand Gamestop, i wish gamers would boycott that piece of crap game store. When I did my last minute reservation I thought i'd be smart and let my fingers do the walking. I called and asked them about the CE version and if I were to preorder now would I get the early invite code.

Dumb***** thought I was talking about the beta which I got in twice (1st was weekend, next was permenant till end). I said no im pretty sure this is a different event. Two holds later he "confirms" there will be a code when I put it on reserve.

I get there and they tell me NOW (not on the phone) that the CE was all out, somethign I was'nt aware of yet. So im stuck with the Standard Version, then they had to print a seperate reciept just to get the code.

These guys are so annoying with their power up rewards and constant "sell, sell, sell" harrassment. I don't mean to rant but I swear I felt like I was being interrogated because I said no to their Power Ups reward. Im like, im buying my daughter a Christmas present, leave me alone. I wish PlaynTrade had these exclusive deals more, their attitude is much more chill.

/endrant

all i want for christmas is to get in to play before my kids break up from school fri at 4pm please please santa i have been a really good girl honest;)

My kids dont get out till 2pm on Tuesday. But then again who cares because they are grounded for not cleaning their room. So proctastination on their part works in favor for ME!

Gotta love this thread and the guild now too, I still have a wee bit of hope that an email will be in my inbox by time I finish work today but I'm full expecting tomorrow. Hopefully bioware have a had a peak at this big December love in, so they know we aren't all going to hang, draw and quarter them.....we are too lazy for that

Nice to see more SWG folks over here my friend.

Pre-Cu Valycn myself =)