Class Quest

gardeners

Ah found answer. I had to go back to fleet space port and to where I docked after finishing mission on the planet I started on it is then first mission NPC I See, would be nice if game set me this as a mission. Edited by gardeners

There are many new players that arrive to the fleet at level 9 or below and miss the quest since it doesn't become available until level 10, upon reaching level 10 it should be in my opinion that you automatically get a quest telling you to meet with your advanced trainer.

Yes I agree, I also don't understand why they havn't made the game so you can contine to reply missions that arn't part of the main story.

You can, they are daily heroics. The heroic 2's that you picked up on the starter worlds can be completed each day. And you will find these kind of quests on the rest of the planets as you level.

the reason for all the other quests not being repeatable is because of story progression (in my opinion), being able to repeat them all defeats the purpose of attaching story to them (since most lead you from one place to another). Not to mention people would probably farm certain quests for the rewards