Rak Ressurgence

RJHoehle

Ok just checking I have not missed anything, Just currently running a alt through Nar Shaddaa and have come across several Diseased citizens in Corellian Sector coordinates -3511.225. Can only hope :rak_02::rak_02::rak_02:

Anyone heard anything?

Ok just checking I have not missed anything, Just currently running a alt through Nar Shaddaa and have come across several Diseased citizens in Corellian Sector coordinates -3511.225. Can only hope :rak_02::rak_02::rak_02:

Anyone heard anything?

It is probably not the Rakghoul plague:

One of the Sith Inquisitor class quests on Nar Shadaa involves diseased citizens.

It is probably not the Rakghoul plague:

One of the Sith Inquisitor class quests on Nar Shadaa involves diseased citizens.

Yeah was thinking that but shows all signs of plague I will keep an eye on him lol check back later funny thing is he is standing next to a lift like entry to Alderaan Rak area! Though prob nothing :confused:

There is NO idea when the rakghoul resurgence event will return. There has been several new "diseased" or "plagued" denizens and beasts found recently on Corellia.

A good many have posted the following sites for some information :

* http://www.reddit.com/r/swtor/comments/27hsju/gree_event_returns_722_729/

* http://www.reddit.com/r/swtor/comments/27j27t/rakghoul_return/

At this time , there is NO concrete news from Bioware "when" exactly this may occur though.

Yeah was thinking that but shows all signs of plague I will keep an eye on him lol check back later funny thing is he is standing next to a lift like entry to Alderaan Rak area! Though prob nothing :confused:

They are part of class mission. They have been there from beginning.