Wiki

DuntaCoral

• 4 weeks later...

Also, my Cybertech Lannix can now make the Advanced Resilient Mod 27 (unlettered), which is the 44 absorb mod for guardians that you can only find on Hazmat gear. I've asked in general chat tons of times and never found anyone else who can make it on the server.

If you're looking to optimize a guardian for full mitigation, it's almost essential. I'll be putting some up on the GTN, but if you want them no charge, send me mats and I'll get them to you ASAP.

What side is your toon on? I am guessing Republic just cause all your other listed chars are but I was just wondering? Also, is there any diff between the 27 and the 27B, cause I can't find one.

-Edit-

NVM my 27b link was broken

Edited by DuntaCoral

• 2 weeks later...
God dammit Saleena, learn to make the damn Bounty Hunter accuracy Power one

Sorry Taero! But since 2.0 is coming near I wouldn't expect me to get the bounty hunter's implant :( I kinda figured i'd go with my main and my former mains first before getting the bounty hunter's one. Also, looking to make profit out of these, that's why I got the MK-3 Pummeler's it was the last of the "good" DPS implants so I went after it.

Its sad that we won't be able to do this with the top-of-the-line gear in 2.0. The crafters will have to work with the second-rate ones.