Since it's not in patch notes, this stealth patch in today's patch has destroyed...

-Me-

Yeah, I agree with alot of people here. It is a very annoying glitch. It is not going to make me quit the game, but I have stopped playing my 2 characters I have in a dancer outfit. I want my characters to look how I want. I shouldn't be forced to change it over something like this. Characters look like old 80's action figures! hehe :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very annoying bug still here. And it's definitely a bug not some bizarre form of ninja censorship. There are other issues, the texture is completely misaligned with the kneecaps on backwards (that's the back of the knees you're seeing where the kneecaps should be). There are several seams in the texture both on the left side of the right leg as well as where the lower body meets the upper.

Apparently they really aren't paying attention as they cut-n-paste the bug to the male version of Jori's Loincloth :confused: Its just not as noticeable since Jori's Loincloth covers more than the dancer bottoms.

• 3 weeks later...
Thought I did a OK job at explaining LOL. Apparently someone thought dancer bottoms are too revealing so they tried to clean it up I guess but it looks horrible now. Across the buttocks is a square and its distorted making it obvious there is a distorted square across the buttocks.

It is hard to notice unless your in a cutscene but its impossible to miss when you are. It's so messed up looking it distracts you from anything else going on.

To the post above this one. Of course the characters looks are very important. It's very hard to get a unique look in this game and much more one you personally like. Add to that the dye system and once you mix and match enough armors to find something acceptable, you've spent a great deal of credits to simply have the game change your look to something unacceptable and forcing you to start over with another big expense.

What happens when overly religious people play video games.

Thought I did a OK job at explaining LOL. Apparently someone thought dancer bottoms are too revealing so they tried to clean it up I guess but it looks horrible now. Across the buttocks is a square and its distorted making it obvious there is a distorted square across the buttocks.

It is hard to notice unless your in a cutscene but its impossible to miss when you are. It's so messed up looking it distracts you from anything else going on.

To the post above this one. Of course the characters looks are very important. It's very hard to get a unique look in this game and much more one you personally like. Add to that the dye system and once you mix and match enough armors to find something acceptable, you've spent a great deal of credits to simply have the game change your look to something unacceptable and forcing you to start over with another big expense.

So, how do you know this is the reason it was changed? I mean, you could be right but they have been going the opposite direction for so long, and so far at least the original outfits have not changed, just this one...

So, do you have any proof that it was intentional to make them less revealing?

Better yet, could we get a dev clarification on if this is a bug or intentional? On the first page we got a "noted we'll look into it" but nothing since.

They didn't just mess up the elegant loungewear bottoms, they messed up the all the dancer outfit bottoms, and the trooper boots as well all in the same patch. Which has made me not want to log in since it happened, because I spent hundreds of dollars in the cartel market collecting various outfits so I could make cool and unique combination outfits for all my characters. Just as I finally got all the pieces I wanted and had various cool looks for all my males and females, they screwed up the textures, and I feel like all that money and time has been wasted. Since all the combinations I like either have some sort of trooper boot and/or dancer bottom combo in them.

Now I know a lot of people just don't care about cosmetic stuff, but these cool characters are what have kept me wanting to play, since my main focus is playing through the cinematic storyline, and general immersion in the star wars universe. I can't very well pretend I'm really there when my characters have these weird graphical glitches pulling me back to reality.

I hope they fix it soon, they have already lost a lot of money I would have spent in the cartel market because I refuse to spend money on cosmetic stuff if they are just going to break it after I have bought it :mad:

Edited by Valks

I've now unsubscribed...three months is long enough to stay subscribed to a game that I'm not playing, for a bug like this. (Also, my former fairly regular cash shop purchases stopped as soon as this bug hit.)

But, I'd be happy to come back if it ever gets fixed.

(No fix for this listed in the 2.6.2 patch notes, and that was my deadline.)

Can we get a developer or someone in quality control to assure us there is a fix on the way for this very annoying bug. Seriously I do not like my characters knees turned the opposite direction, I do not like my character looking bo legged, and I do like my char wearing an oversized maxi pad with something cutting into her butt and thighs. Edited by Aviendra