Is there many Girls in Tomb server, have not met many?

joltzhawkz

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have a couple models with us at Vitruvians; one is Norwegian, one is US, and another is Swedish but I am not sure of this last one.

When we actually play bad is because we are web cam chatting with them on one screen and playing on the other. Makes a bit of change to the Harbinger we lost cause we are drunk REMARK :eek:

If any more girls want to join Vitruvians they are welcome, we provide music, and a couple of English lads do provide the British kind of humor!

:D

Oh yes i hear from one of my 'female friends' in Vitruvians how she likes all you guys very much and you make her laugh :cool:

Nope.

Competitiveness amongst men is only more apparent . Women have it as passive talent (and a lot higher level than men :p ) but it's hidden with advanced stealth.

If you don't believe me just think if you heard once you girlfriend saying: "You are right honey. I am sorry."

(I think I heard it once.... about 20 years before :D :D :D)

You back!? :3

What are you doing here?

As a good lawyer you should be at the execution of your last client.

(He trespassed a red light and he trusted his defence to Ushuma)

Well, yes, indeed, I'm a very good lawyer tbh, but today is my B-Day! So I just come to my law firm to check some cases, write some sues, and that's all.

That's the reason bc I'm posting!

And btw, glad you came back, we miss your sarcasm in the forums bro!

Well, yes, indeed, I'm a very good lawyer tbh, but today is my B-Day! So I just come to my law firm to check some cases, write some sues, and that's all.

That's the reason bc I'm posting!

And btw, glad you came back, we miss your sarcasm in the forums bro!

Oh, happy birthday then. Always healthy and happy.

(So now you are 55 years old are you gonna stop lying about "succesfull lawyer" to collect female facebooks?)

Don't worry, you won't see me too much. I just do my PvP daily on Operative and after this only PvE. (Finally at this age I discovered the carebear inside me).

And to be on topic, every girl who wants to express her maternal instincts to a poor, homeless, lonely, unskilled and with bad humor carebear like me, I would gladly accept some credits..... ermmm .... I mean love.

(It's not gonna work but who knows :D :D :D)

Edited by Fearine

Oh, happy birthday then. Always healthy and happy.

(So now you are 55 years old are you gonna stop lying about "succesfull lawyer" to collect female facebooks?)

Don't worry, you won't see me too much. I just do my PvP daily on Operative and after this only PvE. (Finally at this age I discovered the carebear inside me).

And to be on topic, every girl who wants to express her maternal instincts to a poor, homeless, lonely, unskilled and with bad humor carebear like me, I would gladly accept some credits..... ermmm .... I mean love.

(It's not gonna work but who knows :D :D :D)

Ty! And ofc not I do not collect female facebooks!

Ahhhh and if you need some ladies love you can go to the nearest red square in your city!!

Ahhhh and if you need some ladies love you can go to the nearest red square in your city!!

Well, I have a small debt over there.

If you, as the great person and bro for ever you are, could help a bit....

If not, I found some great mods in GTN they could help my fresh started PvE effort.

I will PM you the list. No need to hurry. You can send them to me whenever you want ...in the next hour.

Edited by Fearine

• 3 weeks later...
Not entirely sure this thread will do much to increase the female server population... :rolleyes:

Well it does scream "creepy" no matter how you look at it, but since when has anyone used the forums anyway other than for trolling or comparing epeen

Well it does scream "creepy" no matter how you look at it, but since when has anyone used the forums anyway other than for trolling or comparing epeen

Totaly healthy behavior given the nature of the forum (PvP server) and the average age of many players.

I would be more worried if see 17-20 years old boys not giving enough boost to their ego in a competitive game.

Many people find this bad. I call it natural behavior.

(Είναι η ηλικία της μαλακίας πως να το κάνουμε :D )