Downgrade Item Recovery in Mail

Melkorjrrt

so i dont know if this a bug, something they forgot to add in our legacy window (ie random mount, and pet go, everything toon bought is gone) or they are planning on removing all personal bag space, Cargo Hold vault space & Legecy Vault space. 4 of the 6 cargo hold vault page where removed and all items put ini my mailbox. i could however rebuy all personal bag space, cargo hold pages & legacy pages. Plus they added a 7th page for Cargo Hold & Legacy hold thank fully. BUT, i sure hold they arent planning on making us buy all our spaces & pages as a way to make us to waste money.

and know if this is going live? (removal all bought space & pages)?

so i dont know if this a bug, something they forgot to add in our legacy window (ie random mount, and pet go, everything toon bought is gone) or they are planning on removing all personal bag space, Cargo Hold vault space & Legecy Vault space. 4 of the 6 cargo hold vault page where removed and all items put ini my mailbox. i could however rebuy all personal bag space, cargo hold pages & legacy pages. Plus they added a 7th page for Cargo Hold & Legacy hold thank fully. BUT, i sure hold they arent planning on making us buy all our spaces & pages as a way to make us to waste money.

and know if this is going live? (removal all bought space & pages)?

You only got to keep the credit-bought per-character slots when you copied to PTS. When 6.0 goes live, it won't do that.