Couple of questions about bugs

Hi, my old pve guild is considering to return to this game and they would like to know if the following EC bugs were corrected in the mean time (i don't know these bugs, i was not geared enough to make it in the HM EC group, so i'm listing them as they described those to me), they left around june:

1) 2° boss: Lighting fields falling at times in a seemingly random way.

2) 3° boss: Yellow squares not turning to green when activated.

3) 4° boss: Double spawn of bomb adds.

This is not a bug, but they always incurred in heavy lag (server: Tomb of Freedom Nad), probably some of those issues were caused by lag spikes, has the situation improved?

Thanks for any information you can provide.

Hi, my old pve guild is considering to return to this game and they would like to know if the following EC bugs were corrected in the mean time (i don't know these bugs, i was not geared enough to make it in the HM EC group, so i'm listing them as they described those to me), they left around june:

1) 2° boss: Lighting fields falling at times in a seemingly random way.

2) 3° boss: Yellow squares not turning to green when activated.

3) 4° boss: Double spawn of bomb adds.

This is not a bug, but they always incurred in heavy lag (server: Tomb of Freedom Nad), probably some of those issues were caused by lag spikes, has the situation improved?

Thanks for any information you can provide.

1) You are vague in this, there are very rare instances when lightning popped on places that it shouldn't have popped.

2) Never seen this happen for a long time.

3) This has to do with slow dps. It is a bug that can be avoided by putting optimal damage to the bomber and finishing walker in a timely fashion. It is a bug, but it is a bug that never happened to us once we got the tacs and dps right.

1. Things that come to mind:

- Some times it does not appear for some people early in the fight. They will spawn invisible and you'll just have to play cautious to avoid for the first 30 seconds. (Bug)

- If defensive phase kicks in while double destruct is being cast, one may spawn on the tank earlier where everyone is standing. Tank should jump off and run as soon as defensive phase kicks in. (Semi-bug, mostly overlapping mechanics that should be avoided)

- DPS pulls aggro just before defensive phase starts, this will cause the balls to land on top of the DPS that had aggro until the phase is over. (User error)

- Person running the ground either got out of range from stormcaller, died, or jumped onto the tank. This causes the tanks to force target someone in the raid at random to receive the static orbs until someone returns to the ground. (User error)

2. Possibly lag related, If the person with the tool kit does not deactivate the mine quick enough, the mine will go back to red. the person may also have moved or interrupted the disarm which would lead to this issue. I have not seen a case where this happened that didn't involve user error.

3. A case of not getting the explosion on the walker off fast enough. Kill the bomber close to the walker so no one has to run a long distance to blow the walker up. worst case, the off tank can grab the mob until he blows himself up.

Server lag in general has been improved when they made it so basically every guild gets there own instance. Occasional lag spikes do occur but nothing is severe enough that it would continuously wipe your raid.

Edited by Codek

Server lag in general has been improved when they made it so basically every guild gets there own instance. Occasional lag spikes do occur but nothing is severe enough that it would continuously wipe your raid.

Thanks that part was the one i was more interested in, so no more 2-3 secs lag spikes during boss encounters? Can anyone else confirm this?

About the other issues, i don't know if those were the causes, as i said i'm just asking on behalf of my old guild, i never went there in person.